ATT/ MELBOURIANS!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for opening this up. please read on..........

well as some of you might know the annual meet will be held in queensland this year. for those who have not read about it yet here is the link.

clicky

i would like to kindly extend the invitation to take part of this annual event to all of you that live in victoria and or any other state and also ALL toyota makes and models!!!

anyways to sum up the thread we in sydney will be leaving the 6th of june, 2008 at 9pm. so it would be recomended to fix up your leave with school or uni or work for the thursday and friday. the events will run over 2 and a half days and the monday is a public holiday anyways.

please express your interest in this thread of if you would like to quietly enquire please send me off a PM.

i already have a few people interested in coming from here and would be great if they wouldn't have to make the journey alone.

thanks for reading!!!!!!!! :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys it will be a great weekend guaranteed!!!! Last year we went to Sydney through and friggen Cyclone type storm and then it just about rained all weekend but we still had heaps of fun. If you can make it it will be worthwhile. National meet committee is meeting tuesday night to to put the finishing touches and other stuff together for the weekend. You will see the majority of the great sights that Brissy has to offer as well as the Gold Coast!!

For those who dont know, this is the Queens bday weekend. During that time, melbourne normally has horrible weather so Queensland would be a great place to be at. Only problem is that i remember queens birthday was a time where uni students go to their exams... If your not doing any exams, get down (or up) there and enjoy the sun.

Thank you finally someone who agrees with me, think of the weather......

Do it to represent melbourne, heaven knows we have the nicest cars, lets show them what we are made of :P

Well by the looks of the response from Melbourne members so far not a lot. C'mon get out of your horrible gloomy cold and wet winter city and come to paradise for few days and have some fun!!!

just won't be the same if you aren't there......

you're scared...... :whistling:

Yerh im very scared.....

We all know that you're scared but what is every other Melbourne member's excuse going to be???

We do have coffee shops that sell Latte's up here you know :whistling::whistling:

Yerh im very scared.....

We all know that you're scared but what is every other Melbourne member's excuse going to be???

We do have coffee shops that sell Latte's up here you know :whistling::whistling:

Seriously melb has gone... theres just no more stuff going on down here with the forum we probly have like 3 people i dont really care if u think im scared... its a meet and what im afraid of coming there?? i rather spend time with my mates cruising and mucking around on a long weekend rather then going all the way there to meet a bunch of people that i dont know and really dont care about... no hard feelings guys and girls but thats just me ok... so give it a rest.

Yerh im very scared.....

Seriously melb has gone... theres just no more stuff going on down here with the forum we probly have like 3 people i dont really care if u think im scared... its a meet and what im afraid of coming there?? i rather spend time with my mates cruising and mucking around on a long weekend rather then going all the way there to meet a bunch of people that i dont know and really dont care about... no hard feelings guys and girls but thats just me ok... so give it a rest.

well mate we'll make you the Melbourne ambassador to TOCAU seeing as you are the only one brave enough to come here. :toast::toast: how's that sound??

Yerh im very scared.....

well mate we'll make you the Melbourne ambassador to TOCAU seeing as you are the only one brave enough to come here. :toast::toast: how's that sound??

lol nah ill pass but thanks for the good offer =P

Are you coming to the National meet?? If you do then you might knock Kaze off the top spot.....

Be nice to have somebody represent Melbourne at the National Meet :yahoo:

can i be the melb top dawg? i do try...

no sam ok!! lool eh how bout brandon?? wheres he?? LOOL

was actually just thinking the same thing myself?? Maybe he's gone on a diet and is now the "not so big bum" :toast:

gosh u boys B!tch more then us girls............:lol:

everyone from every state is more then welcome to come to the meet no matter what state, race, or toyota model we have we are all equal.

i say good on MOPP and Sephanite for wanting to come :toast: thats the spirit!!!

looking forward to meeting you all!!!!

Guest ddonggae

hhmm.. i will attend on 2 conditions.

1. by the time the meet takes place, i have a more sporty toyota such as an aw11 mr2. (i dont feel like driving all that way in an ae82 with a 4ac (so tireing)

2. if mrs.sportivo is there.

that is all.

i am POSSIBAL.

i'm working on my car as we speak... if all work is completed, and there are no major issues i'll be down... my baby is slowly entering rally mode :D so time is everything.

Mopp, I wonder if the other boyz will be down also? it would be a good way to represent!

Edited by Zoran

If im correct sam hasnt got a corolla :P unless i just havent seen it :ph34r:

understand 86 is loud and pain rectally to drive for period of time but you could grab a seat in another car.

And Zoran let me know if you really are cos if im alone for the first half of the drive i may not attend as its hard driving 6hours alone :( i did it today :(

as far as the other boys are concerned, i dont think they are interested but hit them up with a pm and ask them.

That is all.