What an idiot...

Ok, so style is a subjective venture...

But why would you get the entire troup of characters from the Lord of the Rings movies painted onto your car??

489560_114_full_opt.jpg

489560_117_full.jpg

489560_120_full.jpg

I challenge someone here to beat this guy - a giant spiderman? Or how about getting World of Warcraft airbrushed all over your corollas?

Rob or Nelson, I'm looking in your direction...

I hate WoW now. I'm bored of it. In fact I always hated it. I used it as a way to still hang out with mates who had moved. If it wasn't a multiplayer game I'd never have played it.

I 'will' contemplate having tank cat airbrushed on my bonnet however.

i used to consider to do something similar, not character from movies, but cartoons.. i will look cute, but i have not idea how my parent will react when they come once/twice a year..

Also, if i spray that way, i believe i will be embarrassed to drive it around.. mayb.. not even driving it?

Thanks Angelo :clap: Your car is looking hot. Airbrushing is an individual thing but when you drive the car around people ask where was it done . Advanced airbrush did the work on my car and i am pleased with the result. There is a chap in the USA that does real flames and they are awesome.

Edited by 1rocky

I hate WoW now. I'm bored of it. In fact I always hated it. I used it as a way to still hang out with mates who had moved. If it wasn't a multiplayer game I'd never have played it.

TANK CAT!!!

If we can get enough people, I will sponsor you to get this job done...

Please sign up people, and make a small paper donation to get Tank Cat airbrushed onto Rob's bonnet.

TANK CAT!!!

If we can get enough people, I will sponsor you to get this job done...

Please sign up people, and make a small paper donation to get Tank Cat airbrushed onto Rob's bonnet.

Ladies and Gentleman, meet Tony.

He is the only match for Nelson.

IMO I think most of the time Airbrushing can make or break the looks of the car, and before it gets done, you have no true knowledge of just how the car will look after the paint is on. Then again there is also the times when you would pull up somewhere and wonder if you should hide your car because someone could judge you on how 'visually loud' you car is. On the other hand, the artwork on this car is pretty darn good to say the least, so im sure the owner will be happy, and at least they didnt spend this money on ricer parts :D

...and at least they didnt spend this money on ricer parts :D

Apparently they did. Look at the wing, look at the wheels. Look at that 'hardcore' front lip. Look at that fully sick wine red interior...

Edited by Leroy

isn't it abit rude to make fun of someone's car in a public forum?

especially if they have obviously spent a good deal of money on it

makes us look just as bad as some of the commodore drivers out there

just my opinion

imagine explaining that artwork/airbrush to your girlfriend/s or your wife/s :P

wife: so what did you do hun?

the guy: i spend 5gs on a painting...

i think the wife will be angry not bcos of the painting but bcos the painting is not her :P

another 10gs well spend...

lol

***, who wants to look at that car after that tho .... :whistling:

isn't it abit rude to make fun of someone's car in a public forum?

especially if they have obviously spent a good deal of money on it

makes us look just as bad as some of the commodore drivers out there

just my opinion

Now now, at least we actually keep it within the forum, and we don't TROLL onto 'other' car forums like the recent justcommodores.com.au spy we had. I can still smell him.

We'll never be as bad as them anyway, because you see, they drive Commodores.