Followme Navigation

rosewood

I have just purchased a yaris YRX 1.5 auto 5 door, and I have ordered the navigation pack. Can anyone confirm the Tom Tom model used by toyota. If think it may be the Tom Tom one xl but through a lot of searching I have been unable to confirm . I have a blackberry 8310 & I have to make sure it will work okay. I need my phone to work handsfree. I am currently using a Blue ANT super two blue tooth device which works great.

I have read a few reports that the blackberry's have trouble pairing. If this is the case I will have cancel the navigation pack & just use the original blue tooth built in.

The system is a TomTom Duo which you cannot purchase on its own without the head unit.

Iam not trying to buy the unit separate I'm just trying to get opinions on the unit. I have tracked down the model AVN2210p or AVN2227p & seems to be a tom tom one with blue tooth. Tracking down the tom tom model included gives me some help whether my blackberry is compatible or not. I have read that this unit has problems.