Quality alarm install in melbourne

Keisari

it depends on how much you wan to spend, and also wat do u mean by quality?

Quality=different place to hide the thingo than the always usual place(under the steering, near the foot)?? If this is the quality you meant, i think u can do that, place them around different places.. BUT this wont help a lot thou..

so.. i know 3 places that can do a proper job. Audiofx, in Camberwell, ask for William. I had 2 alarm done by him, a great man and serious with every car he touches.

other 2 person dont own a proper shop(moving around), so they are a bit cheaper.. if you want their number, let me know.

Hey dannywss, thanks for the reply.

I'm willing to spend up to $650-700 for the kit and install. It would be nice to hide it at least under some panels or something, though I doubt with that sort of budget I'll be able to get it behind the dash or anything. Oh and there's the guts of an old kit still in there, so that'll have to come out too I suppose.

I'd prefer to go to a place with at least a fixed address and a rep. Mrs. Keisari's car has had some retrograde kit installed on the cheap that failed in no time, central locking and all. Went to get it fixed 4 times at different places. Last time she got it 'fixed', the knut ripped the mechanism out of the passenger's door and put it in the faulty driver's side, telling her "having central locking on both doors confuses the system". She didn't tell me until recently, but if I had've been there I'd have floored the *****. Oh and this guy was recommended by some dude at Toyota.

So, if said installer does a good job with mine, he can have another job ripping the old kit out and doing a proper install of a decent brand on her's (probably not $700 worth though, maybe $400).

mongoose will cost you around $250, which you gonna buy from ebay(coz if buy from any shop, will cost more). Then i think a total of $700 will do the job.

For $700 for everything done, is just what a normal alarm will cost, which works and wont die in 1-3 years.

AudioFx

1382 Toorak Road

Camberwell VIC 3124

Telephone:

+61 (3) 9889-5500

Facsimile:

+61 (3) 9889-3111

E-mail:

camberwell @ audiofx.com.au