American Help

From what I have seen, the US spec Camry is the Australian Aurion with some exceptions (Not all parts are interchangeable).

I am looking for some parts. Can anyone tell me if the sideview mirrors on the 2007 Aurion will fit the US spec Camry?? From pictures I have seen, the Aurion has integrated turn-signals in the mirrors. Our Camry does not. I would like to upgrade to this feature but I do not have any way of checking the fittings or getting the parts. No dealer has responded to my requests.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

Don't think it would fit, because not only the wiring issues but what are you planning to do with the indicators located on the site panels? The Aurions dont have any indicators on the sides, and i think their side mirrors are bit bigger as well.

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone,

I'm in the US and have in my possession the turn signal mirrors from an Aurion. I have 2007 Camry SE.

I need some help in figuring out the wiring for these mirrors.

I took it to audio shop here and they told me that the Aurion mirrors have two extra yellow wires.

If someone on this forum can look at their Aurion and tell me where these wires go into I would really appreciate it.

Pictures would be even better :)

Thanks

Jay

Hello Everyone,

I'm in the US and have in my possession the turn signal mirrors from an Aurion. I have 2007 Camry SE.

I need some help in figuring out the wiring for these mirrors.

I took it to audio shop here and they told me that the Aurion mirrors have two extra yellow wires.

If someone on this forum can look at their Aurion and tell me where these wires go into I would really appreciate it.

Pictures would be even better :)

Thanks

Jay

Well I guess I will jump in first. If it involved pulling something apart, I am willing to try. I pulled my door trim and mirror off (now I can add those to the list of things I've done to the car) and have taken some photos and measurements while I was at it.

dsc02661zy7.th.jpg dsc02658pv1.th.jpg dsc02654jz2.th.jpg dsc02659qd4.th.jpg

For accessibility, when referring to photo number 2; in order from left to right on the car side (lower wiring), the colours are:

White, Green, Orange, Pink, Aqua.

and the mirror side (upper wiring), the colours are:

Yellow, Yellow, Brown, Black, White.

Here are my measurements for the wiring on the car side:

White and Green are for the indicator only. The Orange & Aqua pair form the mirror HORIZONTAL control, and the Orange & Pink pair form the mirror VERTICAL control.

Indicator off - White = GND, Green = GND

Indicator on - White = GND, Green = +12v (only when light is lit up)

Mirror up - Orange = GND, Pink = +12v

Mirror down - Orange = +12v, Pink = GND

Mirror left - Orange = GND, Aqua = +12v

Mirror right - Orange = +12v, Aqua = GND

So on the mirror harness, the two yellow wires are the indicator, Brown is the common for the mirror control, Black is the VERTICAL control, and White is the HORIZONTAL control.

It all makes sense when you say your mirror has two extra yellow wires since those are for the indicator which your Camry didn't originally have on the mirror. Just simply connect the two yellow wires to the nearest indicator wiring. Polarity doesn't matter because it's only a bulb. With this colour reference shown above, you will be able to wire your mirror up without stuffing the direction control up.

Edited by DJKOR