Car ran by compressed air

thing is ... rmb how hybrid was all slow when it 1st started? look @ ft-hs (concept) and the hybrid lexus (i dont know what model) but it looks huge and loads of performance to offer

its a matter of time they make these things goes fast.. dont ask how but it will plus if they dont.. whats wrong hving one of these as a daily and use ur turbo <insert fav car name here> as a weekend car when crude oil is like 500 dollar a barrel..

:)

thing is ... rmb how hybrid was all slow when it 1st started? look @ ft-hs (concept) and the hybrid lexus (i dont know what model) but it looks huge and loads of performance to offer

its a matter of time they make these things goes fast.. dont ask how but it will plus if they dont.. whats wrong hving one of these as a daily and use ur turbo <insert fav car name here> as a weekend car when crude oil is like 500 dollar a barrel..

agree~ a V12 bmw twin turbo.. and one of these USD15k slow po..

agree~ a V12 bmw twin turbo.. and one of these USD15k slow po..

driving to the shops and driving to work will only cost u.. hrm.. nothing? other then parking cost... i recon it would be a real solution this time.. forget hybrid forget solar.. compressed air! :toast:

i love it how these ppl come up with these ideas, and ppl in europ are like coming up every second with new super car and breaking speed records.

for *** sake W16 with 4 turbos? Flat out 100L of petrol gone in 12 min! why not 10 min?