Speakers..

~Dj Dirty

I just bought some nice 6" JVC's the other day. Went to chuck them in where the 4" stock speakers were LOL!

Managed to squeeze the buggers in (somehow).

BUT.. Is there a way to move the speakers and mount them in the doors at all???

Its a 91 Hilux BTW..

yeah man they fit easy i got 6x9's in my doors of my single cab and 6'' splits in my dualcab they go down on the bottom left (drivers door) and bottom right (passenger door) if u pull the door skin off theres allready half the hole there so it just takes a bit of work with either a grinder or jigsaw or something to finish it of and the best part is the window doesn get in the way when its down, then cut the hole in the door trim, i drilled a 6mm hole in the inner door jams for the wiring and put sealed convuluted tubing and a couple of gromments to make it look neat and all done

Pioneer make a shallow 6" 3 way that i have fitted where the stock speaker was in the bottom of the door in my 99 SR5. i also put the same in the rear doors at the bottom. rear required a minro mod but fitted nicely and sounds good too.

yeah man they fit easy i got 6x9's in my doors of my single cab and 6'' splits in my dualcab they go down on the bottom left (drivers door) and bottom right (passenger door) if u pull the door skin off theres allready half the hole there so it just takes a bit of work with either a grinder or jigsaw or something to finish it of and the best part is the window doesn get in the way when its down, then cut the hole in the door trim, i drilled a 6mm hole in the inner door jams for the wiring and put sealed convuluted tubing and a couple of gromments to make it look neat and all done

Sweet as, will have to pull it apart tomorrow HAHA!