Fitting power window on a Rolla Ascent 05

Duy

Hi guys,

Does any of you know where in Sydney I can get a power window kit for my Corolla Ascent 05 (face lifted)? What sort of price would I be looking at? I would prefer get it done by professional, rather than doing it myself and screwing up the whole thing :)

Cheers

I had my power windows fitted and supplied at Noble Toyota cost was $1000 for front and rear . Very happy with them. You will have a small black plug fitted where the window winders used to be .

cheers for that 1rocky..always wondered how much it would cost-->Too expensive for me lol

only inconvenient thing about no power windows is if u wanna talk to someone in the car on the left of you...have to do a stretch over the passenger side to wind down the windows :angry:

thanks for the quick reply 1rocky. I have to agree with dayve on this one $1000 is way too expensive for me but I guess it makes sence, things are usually more expensive coming from Toyota. I think it might be cheaper to get it done at asian shops (thinking about Cabramatta/Bankstown area), I'll have a look, if I find anything interesting, I'll report back, I'm clearly not the only one who wanna get after market power window :D

I had quotes from auto electricians wanting up to $1500 <_< <_< Noble Toyota was the cheapest i came across. Just for the fronts i was quoted $500

Edited by 1rocky

alright guys, looks like Noble Toyota has caught up with other Toyota dealers in terms of prices, I just rang them up asking for a quote for those power windows, the guy told me it would cost $900 using after market parts for the front windows ONLY, if I want genuine toyota part, it'd be $2000 (also for the front only). I didn't even ask how much it'd cost to get all 4 windows done, I'm stunned LOL

Wow :o :o I must have caught them on a good day ;) Has it gone up because of petrol ;) (joking) I just rang Penrith Toyota and enquired about prices for the windows and was told Toyota do not make a geniune power window kit and i would need to go aftermarket which they could not help with.

Edited by 1rocky