High-rise Spoiler

lateralus

I'm interested in getting one of the high-rise race spoilers for the 2005 camry sportivo. I've gotten mixed prices and availabilites from a few dealerships

gary mcmillan - not available

cannon (heidelberg) - available, approx 500

melbourne city - available, approx 600

has anyone actually got one of these, or know anyone who does and what they paid/where they got it from?

the dealers are really quite frustrating, considering the majority of them didn't even know it was an optional accessory at the time of sale :angry:

cheers!

Edited by lateralus

I'm interested in getting one of the high-rise race spoilers for the 2005 camry sportivo. I've gotten mixed prices and availabilites from a few dealerships

gary mcmillan - not available

cannon (heidelberg) - available, approx 500

melbourne city - available, approx 600

has anyone actually got one of these, or know anyone who does and what they paid/where they got it from?

the dealers are really quite frustrating, considering the majority of them didn't even know it was an optional accessory at the time of sale :angry:

cheers!

I don't really know about the price of the spoiler but in my experience Toyota dealerships often have different prices for accessories from town to town.

Another thing you may want to consider is that another accessory made for the 36 series was spoiler risers which will pretty much give you the exact same look as the high mount spoiler does.

These would be a lot cheaper to buy,spray and fit however Iv'e only ever seen two Sportivo's fitted with them before so they may be a bit of a trip to find.

you'll be able to haggle them down too as they are last model stuff. And the toyota computer usually says there is no more of some parts but the "dealer network" has the parts. Ie the actual dealerships have them. So if you can track down who has them, and give them a call!

I'm not sure of the spoiler your talking about, have you got a pic of it ?

I have seen better pictures of it, but this is the only one I could find on google.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. When I bought my 2003 camry sportivo I think I paid around $400 for it back then. I am in FNQ and have not seen one on any other camry so obviously they dont seem to be a popular accesory but I think it looks great so push the dealers to find you one.

Have attached a photo of my camry with the high rise spoiler.

Edited by Sweety