04 Sportivo

Afternoon Guys,

Im new as you'll have guessed by now. I have noticed some of you are located in Sydney and i was after some help in regards to mods and suppliers in Sydney.

I just want to do the basics

CAI

Fly wheel

ECU/ Unichip???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ren

Hi Ren,

For all your TRD/TOMS performance parts i recommend you contact Bruce from TRDSales and let him know you are from the forum he will look after you.

Bruce Sollitt

Sollitt Trading Company Limited

58 Fitzherbert Street, Petone

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

Telephone +64 4 570 1552 - Facsimile +64 4 577 1765

TRDSALES Website: www.trdsales.com

Check out his website he will be able to look after your needs. He's a really busy guy so please keep this in mind also.

As for Unichip i would highly recommend the guys at Autotech engineering. Speak to Spiro he will look after you. Ph 98971378 they are located @ number 20 George st Granville.

With the unichip though this should be the last performance mod you do otherwise u might need to retune it after each mod to make sure u get the best possible performance.

You mention ECU......to say the least i havent seen a suitable ECU replacement that is cost effective enough to choose it over the Unichip. There was roomer of the Apexi Power FC as this is what the celica boys fit but it turns out our wiring loom is different and not compatible....I did see somewhere on the net a performance place which could fit it to the matrix (US version of sportivo) but they wanted an extra $1000 to do it as they have made some custom part or something. Anyway like i said stick with the Unichip.

cheers

Bill

Edited by xoom

Hey All,

Just wondering if any one could give me an idea on how much a TRD CAI and unichip is going to set me back.

Thanx

Leigh

Hi Leigh,

TRD CAI depends on exchange rate so better to check with Bruce at TRDsales. Most people got it for around $500.

The Unichip would be between $1200-$1400 dyno-tuned.

Zee

Hi Ren,

For all your TRD/TOMS performance parts i recommend you contact Bruce from TRDSales and let him know you are from the forum he will look after you.

Bruce Sollitt

Sollitt Trading Company Limited

58 Fitzherbert Street, Petone

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

Telephone +64 4 570 1552 - Facsimile +64 4 577 1765

TRDSALES Website: www.trdsales.com

Check out his website he will be able to look after your needs. He's a really busy guy so please keep this in mind also.

As for Unichip i would highly recommend the guys at Autotech engineering. Speak to Spiro he will look after you. Ph 98971378 they are located @ number 20 George st Granville.

With the unichip though this should be the last performance mod you do otherwise u might need to retune it after each mod to make sure u get the best possible performance.

You mention ECU......to say the least i havent seen a suitable ECU replacement that is cost effective enough to choose it over the Unichip. There was roomer of the Apexi Power FC as this is what the celica boys fit but it turns out our wiring loom is different and not compatible....I did see somewhere on the net a performance place which could fit it to the matrix (US version of sportivo) but they wanted an extra $1000 to do it as they have made some custom part or something. Anyway like i said stick with the Unichip.

cheers

Bill

Thankyou very much. Only picked the car up on saturday arvo and its a great little thing. Just needs to be lowered. I'll contact the people you've mentioned.