Cops pulled me over - for using mobile phone?!?!

i got a clarion head unit with bluetooth handsfree and it saves my ***** so many times. my fone is usually in my side door pocket or in the cupholder.

But the worst was when i was actually on the phone once stuck in traffic (guilty) and a cop pulled up next to me, i just dropped the fone and smiled at them. I was lucky on that 1.

i got a clarion head unit with bluetooth handsfree and it saves my ***** so many times. my fone is usually in my side door pocket or in the cupholder.

But the worst was when i was actually on the phone once stuck in traffic (guilty) and a cop pulled up next to me, i just dropped the fone and smiled at them. I was lucky on that 1.

while riding to and from work (yes, i lane split), i always pull up next to people (usually girls for some reason) chatting away on the phone. this one time, a cop pulls up in the third lane next to the girl but slightly in front. Instead of hanging up the phone, she pops her collar, pulls it up high to cover the phone. I was laughing in my helmet, i can't believe she couldn't wait for the cop to pass before calling again. Maybe they where chatting about the latest shoe styles or something. hahaha