Gran Turismo 4

Hey guys,

I've just landed a copy of Gran Turismo 4 Prologue(which is the preview demo b4 the full thing) and I've came across this cool looking 'Trial Celica'. B)

This thing Drives good espcially when you hit lift :lol:

GT4p Celica!

I only wish they add the Sportivo/RunX to the game :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of the Gran turismo series and I have been following all the info on it as close as I can.

The release date has been pushed back because of the PS2 Networking system, Polyphony Digital was not going to make it a network game when GT4 was first in development just as GT3 launched, Sony Computer entertainment freaked that there flagship game was not networkable so Polyphony Digital relented and pushed back release about 5 months to confirm there are no bugs, Many Websites are predicting a late summer release of the game in the USA (Aug/Sep) But a few are predicting as early as late may early june.

In a recent article published in Japan, (A friend of mine emailed it 2 me, All in japanese!, Had to ask if he could translate it for me) on GT4 has said all beta testing has been completed and the developers had now fully moved to the new engine for GT5, And final artwork and marketing is now in the final stages of production for GT4 were getting ready to be wound up and completed.

All I can say is I can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered my copy of GT4 Prolouge edition, Better get in Quick it is going to be a limited edition according to a couple of websites, Apparently it is going to be withdrawn for sale from some of the first markets it was released in EG:Japan, Apparently Sony and Polophony are concerned it may draw some sales from GT4 when it is finnally released late this year.

I can't see how that would be true, If anything I would assume it will drive (No pun intended) people to buy the full version of the game. Silly Sony people!

There is a limited addition with the making of DVD for the OZ release!

I know that the was a recall of the JAP ver because of the a bug wit the GT Force wheel not flooring to %100 acceleration but like %97 or so.... :o

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like that final release of GT4 will be in November 2004! :o

I DL some footage of the E3 2004 demo and its looking very good :P . The demo had 3 more New tracks including the 20km Nurburg Ring!!!! plus the other gt4 prologue(5) tracks and over 300 cars. the full version will have 50 tracks and over 500 cars. I hope they include the Corolla Sportivo/t-sport/Run-X ;) .