Club stickers

Hi All

I just got my club sticker from xoom, thanks to him~ :D

I have a blue sportivo, and the white background of the sticker doesn't match the blue color..... :o

Where are you guys sticking the sticker? :huh:

Can you post some photos to see how it looks like on your cars? :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks!

Hey KT

Zeerolla still has mine, but I also have a blue baby, the guys with black beasts may be able to help out as they are also dark colours (don't get much darker) but I was thinking the bottom corner of the rear window was the safest bet (unless your name is Danthuyer in which case as many places as possible seems fine!!!! :P) as soon as I get mine off Zee I'll let you know.

Xoom too has a blue car, did you notice where he placed his?

The idea of trimming the edges was also foated earlier which may also help minimise the contrast of light on dark.

Cheers Dylan

Hmmmm and where does one attain said stickers?? I have a blue one aswell I reckon a sticker or eleventy billion would be a great addition to my car, I normally hate stickers and refuse to use them, but for this forum I would make an exception and wear it with pride :).

Hmmmm and where does one attain said stickers?? I have a blue one aswell I reckon a sticker or eleventy billion would be a great addition to my car, I normally hate stickers and refuse to use them, but for this forum I would make an exception and wear it with pride :).

Get in touch with Xoom, he may have a few spare as he bought a few for the NSW boys... If not try Steve as he is the one who go them made up and posted them out to us, isn't he nice!!!! YAY for Steve!!!!