Perth AutoSalon

Jasia

LOL, asked jeremy on friday, he said... its ok.... >.<, but friend went yesterday, said not that good. im going later at 12... do u think its worthed to see? :D

fills up your sunday & at three I'll see u at the Gloucester park for the last stage of the Dutton rally ;)

compared to last year, i think it was pretty below par

last year it was pretty hard to walk around and even talk

this year, not as much cars and clubs and promo girls

maybe 5/10

LOL! true man.... this years one is a 100% fail! LOL.. i stayed until the end last year.. this year.. i went in and got out within less than 2 hours.... how bad....

one of my friend said.. GEEZ! the girls who come to see the car is actually alot of hotter than the promo girls LOL! HAHAHAHA!!!

if they continue on like this, dont think people will come again <_< <_<

maybe 5/10

LOL! true man.... this years one is a 100% fail! LOL.. i stayed until the end last year.. this year.. i went in and got out within less than 2 hours.... how bad....

one of my friend said.. GEEZ! the girls who come to see the car is actually alot of hotter than the promo girls LOL! HAHAHAHA!!!

clubs are definitely less and smaller this year.. but yeh.. wht to do.. the indos didnt join and thts pretty much where the cars are..

maybe 5/10

Yeah i compared it to last years one aswell!! I thought last year's salon was wiked!!

Definitely less clubs this time around and more gay holdens :angry:

How funny was that chunky supra!! Hahaha!! "Fattie"

6/10 from me.

yeah i agree with u..promo gals definitely were not up to mark..trust me i know haha

clubs are definitely less and smaller this year.. but yeh.. wht to do.. the indos didnt join and thts pretty much where the cars are..

i think u're wrong on that Ken..there are in fact still 2 indo clubs there this yr..just not as many of them..or at least one of the clubs

Edited by GReddy_ES

yeah i agree with u..promo gals definitely were not up to mark..trust me i know haha

i think u're wrong on that Ken..there are in fact still 2 indo clubs there this yr..just not as many of them..or at least one of the clubs

hahah my bad.. well i suppose i didnt know if there were but when i was there i couldnt see much indo clubs compared to last year (maybe i should hv worded it better - less indo club not none :P)

yeah, there was MOBIL, an noun and the joined one IPAC. most of the people that i know went back to indo for good.. i assume they need new comers to lift the clubs :D

adrian was right.... LOL... all the cars sucks... until u go and see the 2 car near gloss masters. :P.. specially the mr2 ?? whos car is that? LOL hehehhehhee..

yeah, there was MOBIL, an noun and the joined one IPAC. most of the people that i know went back to indo for good.. i assume they need new comers to lift the clubs :D

adrian was right.... LOL... all the cars sucks... until u go and see the 2 car near gloss masters. :P.. specially the mr2 ?? whos car is that? LOL hehehhehhee..

actually quite a few of the guys from Team Mobile,Anoun and IPAC were there last yr..some have gone but most of them were there since last yr..

hhahha thanks for the kind words :D

i didnt think it was that good

pretty bad

last year there was the girls club

with girls dancing around and all

heaps of girls around to

this year there was ****

i even sore a fat model?

wth?

some of the skylines and supra's looked pretty good though

i mean

i thnk there was maybe 100 cars there?

or less?

while last year i thnk there was about 200?

i dont know what happened

but i do agree

if they dont lift the knotch by next year i dont thnk people will go again

Edited by striker8881

i thnk there was maybe 100 cars there?

or less?

while last year i thnk there was about 200?

i dont know what happened

but i do agree

if they dont lift the knotch by next year i dont thnk people will go again

they've got abt 20++ less entrants this yr from what i heard..

yeh

last year the big area infront of the dyno where the honda club was this year was extremely packed with cars

it was hard to walk around and the music playing was so loud you could hardly talk