Body Kit Customs

VF-X

Well... You don't have to pick it up 'straight' after the goody arrived. Mine was left for a week before I came and picked them up. For me, it's actually as simple as I said above. Nope, they won't call you, but usually, they keep ur goods for a certain amount of period (I don't know how long) before they store it somewhere else. ... Hahah... Just ask the sender how long approximately will it take to get to Australia. Ask them if there's any tracking thingy available.

If you wanna save some of the money, you have to make the effort. Evrything sounds complicated because you've never done this b4. Once you know how the process goes, you'll wanna do this and save the $200ish bucks. Or better, try have the seller mark the items as 'Gift'. You might get away with the customs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i had a feeling i might be actually making this process more complicated then it should really be by researching everything and asking around what everyone did and what not so ill probably handle this towards the middle of the year during my uni break, it gives me time to save up more.

And thanks for the idea of the "gift". Ill email places in the US who are selling it and see what they can do for me regarding all the shipping, "gifts" and handling and what not. Definietly give an update with all of this once it starts flowing through.