Body Kit Customs

VF-X

This last few weeks, been trying to get Info on Bodykits from Indonesia.

FINALLY, I made contact with them regarding Asia Camry's Body Kit and asked them to customized 1 so that can fit in on my Aurion. They have been doing this to their local Camry and the result is very nice.. they even have the TRD's Replicas [that's what i heard from them].

HOWEVER, they wont fulfill up my request, because they may be some possible minor differences with their built up on local Camrys with our Aurion and thus would made disappointed ++ the cost of this isnt cheap either...

Been reading the Body Kit threads and how people were trying to customized this from Asia countries and how they said the fittings are just exactly the same..

So guys... please please please...

Can any1 clarify to me ONCE again that our bumper fittings on Aurions are totally exactly the same as to those Asia Camrys? I've been trying to convince those who're helping me out with this but they just won't agree with me for my sake...

Or is there any way of how to show them that we're having the same fittings? Through pics, articles or anything?

Thanks b4 hand..

I have found someone in US who is willing to sell and ship Naristo body kit to australia, yipee :lol:

There is also some difference with the body kit and some job has to be done to fit it properly/perfectly..

Are you interested?

Total cost for a kit, around $2k..

I have found someone in US who is willing to sell and ship Naristo body kit to australia, yipee :lol:

There is also some difference with the body kit and some job has to be done to fit it properly/perfectly..

Are you interested?

Can they do custom? Coz the 1 i want is not the Naristos..

I want something like rieger or Mugens' 1..

Yep, dfinitely interested.

Btw, how much is the shipping cost?

Are you interested?

kit itself is around $800-900, shipping is $900-100. Not sure if it will be taxed on arrival, tat's why i said around 2k..

naristo's camry 07 can be found with easy google..

regarding custom, how do you think they can custom made for you, if they dont even have the aurion there to custom fit on? ALTHOU camry in asia is VEERYY similar to aurion in aus.

if u wan full custom, then just looking around in aus, there are lotsa people who can do, but you would be looking $5k+ for full custom, and good job.. while for me, i prefer get something which may fit, and start mod with the body kit to actually fit and look good on aurion..

Are you interested?

kit itself is around $800-900, shipping is $900-100. Not sure if it will be taxed on arrival, tat's why i said around 2k..

naristo's camry 07 can be found with easy google..

regarding custom, how do you think they can custom made for you, if they dont even have the aurion there to custom fit on? ALTHOU camry in asia is VEERYY similar to aurion in aus.

if u wan full custom, then just looking around in aus, there are lotsa people who can do, but you would be looking $5k+ for full custom, and good job.. while for me, i prefer get something which may fit, and start mod with the body kit to actually fit and look good on aurion..

I know....5k... That's why I'm lookin it up @ indo... It doesnt reach up to 5k to fully customized.

As long as our Kits are below AUS $1,000, they will only charge u $80. That's what i know.

Btw, u sure the Naristos one would fit our car? Or does it need some extra fittings?

Are you interested?

Yeah! dude thats the sh*t, im with you, Naristo body kit is the one, it blends with the vehicle contors really well. How much do you think it would cost to modify to make it fit on to the Aurion. I remember someone previously saying that the American camry specs for the front and the rear is slightly different to our Aurion, and the kit would have to be customised once freighted over here.

Ive been way to busy to chase anything up, lately. Too busy at work. I got sick of trying to speak to Indo companies, and trying get answers out of them. I got an answer from a company in indo for the Airmaster bodykit. But i think it looks to boxy. When i asked about freight charges, he said that once i purchase the kit then he will work it out. Told him to quote total cost with freight, and he never replied. He sounds like a dodgee F*ck to me.

Why dont any of the Asian companies put there bodykits, grills and accessories on ebay, its a pain in the perverbals. There is enough of the American Camry sh*t on there. Im really thinking of taking a trip over there at chrissy to get some sh*t. The only problem is, what if i get there and they dont have what i want in stock - if i went there for two weeks and there is a 3 week supply turn around, id be Fu*ked.

Man its soo frustrating, I should have done my ground work on availability before buying this car. Maybey im better off upgrading to a chrysler 300c. By the time i spend all this $$$$$$ just to put a body kit and the rest of the mods, im probably better upgrading to a secondhand chrysler. At least i know scissors doors, 22/ 24 inch rims, and lip kits are available.

If ya find out more about this naristo bodykit and ya going ahead with it, keeps us updated, if ive still got this car, i might use your contact if thats cool.

Edited by BONDIE

Are you interested?

Yeah! dude thats the sh*t, im with you, Naristo body kit is the one, it blends with the vehicle contors really well. How much do you think it would cost to modify to make it fit on to the Aurion. I remember someone previously saying that the American camry specs for the front and the rear is slightly different to our Aurion, and the kit would have to be customised once freighted over here.

Ive been way to busy to chase anything up, lately. Too busy at work. I got sick of trying to speak to Indo companies, and trying get answers out of them. I got an answer from a company in indo for the Airmaster bodykit. But i think it looks to boxy. When i asked about freight charges, he said that once i purchase the kit then he will work it out. Told him to quote total cost with freight, and he never replied. He sounds like a dodgee F*ck to me.

Why dont any of the Asian companies put there bodykits, grills and accessories on ebay, its a pain in the perverbals. There is enough of the American Camry sh*t on there. Im really thinking of taking a trip over there at chrissy to get some sh*t. The only problem is, what if i get there and they dont have what i want in stock - if i went there for two weeks and there is a 3 week supply turn around, id be Fu*ked.

Man its soo frustrating, I should have done my ground work on availability before buying this car. Maybey im better off upgrading to a chrysler 300c. By the time i spend all this $$$$$$ just to put a body kit and the rest of the mods, im probably better upgrading to a secondhand chrysler. At least i know scissors doors, 22/ 24 inch rims, and lip kits are available.

If ya find out more about this naristo bodykit and ya going ahead with it, keeps us updated, if ive still got this car, i might use your contact if thats cool.

Any picture of this boxy thing u talkin about? Did they say anything about fitting those into Aurion? How much are gonna they charge u for it? Talkin about air freight, I would say around $800 MAX.

I talked to My friend who mods a 5 series bmw. He bought an original kit from indo and pain in the *****, it didnt perfectly fit into his car here. Fittings and paintings of those kits costed him around 2k. So if we're talkin about importing kits from overseas, it shoud be around 1.5 to 2k i estimated.

Btw, Chrysler is a Monster! Thou my mechanic told me it's a good thing none of us own one coz the engine is a hazzle to maintain... Sad to hear thou.. >.<

Btw dannywss, pic of Naristos thx! i might join this group buy...

Are you interested?

Any picture of this boxy thing u talkin about? Did they say anything about fitting those into Aurion? How much are gonna they charge u for it? Talkin about air freight, I would say around $800 MAX.

I talked to My friend who mods a 5 series bmw. He bought an original kit from indo and pain in the *****, it didnt perfectly fit into his car here. Fittings and paintings of those kits costed him around 2k. So if we're talkin about importing kits from overseas, it shoud be around 1.5 to 2k i estimated.

Btw, Chrysler is a Monster! Thou my mechanic told me it's a good thing none of us own one coz the engine is a hazzle to maintain... Sad to hear thou.. >.<

Here ya go dude, supposely they fit straight on to the camrys in maylasia. And by the looks the camrys over there look just like the aurions. I think it was equilevant to around $900 aus. But as i said, he was no help when i requested total cost with freight. If your interested, i send you his email address. But yeah, i reckon it is a bit plain and boxy.

That is about all the luck i have had. Thailand was no help. Phillipines was no help.

Thats what im worried about if i grab a kit from America, it my cost just as much to mod it, to fit on a aurion.

Good luck.

Thats a nice kit! exactly what i am looking for.

where is that one from?

dunno about it being stick on!? hahaha

looks like its for the at-x/prodigy/presara

i'll make some enquiries. i have some contacts in malaysia so i could maybe organise a group buy!

www.airmaster.com.my

Edited by Freddo

where is that one from?

I emailed a guy from the website www.airmaster.com.my there is couple of guys there, but if you click into toyota and camry then contact, it will list one guys name. Its from maylaysia. The stick on part is the little spoiler on the back boot lid, but i think they sell one that screws in as well.

If you cant get in contact with him, i can email you his personal email address.

cheers.

where is that one from?

I emailed a guy from the website www.airmaster.com.my there is couple of guys there, but if you click into toyota and camry then contact, it will list one guys name. Its from maylaysia. The stick on part is the little spoiler on the back boot lid, but i think they sell one that screws in as well.

If you cant get in contact with him, i can email you his personal email address.

cheers.

So were you successful in contacting them? if so what did they say?

where is that one from?

cheers.

So were you successful in contacting them? if so what did they say?

Yeah mate they returned my email stating that they will sell to me and delivery to australia. I would have to check my work email, but i think it said it would cost about $900 aus. But when i asked about del, he returned a email and said that when i order a product, the delivery charges will be stated. So i told him that i want supply cost plus del and any other fees incorporated in a total price before i ordered the kit. He never replied back to me, either he didnt think i was interested enough, because i didnt place a order, or he is a dodgee F*ck. I never chased it back up, as i wasnt that interested in the shape of the kit, more of a enquiry of what was available and what it would cost.

The best bet would be to place a order with him, and when he invoices you and asks to pay, then there should be delivery charges and any other charges included. From there you could decide whether you want it or not. Pay for the item, and he will send it. Or decline the item and in which will probably ***** him off, but at least you knew your total cost before paying for it.

Thats what i would do if i was wanting to buy this kit and wanted a true reflection of total price included.

Good luck bud.

Are you interested?

Here ya go dude, supposely they fit straight on to the camrys in maylasia. And by the looks the camrys over there look just like the aurions. I think it was equilevant to around $900 aus. But as i said, he was no help when i requested total cost with freight. If your interested, i send you his email address. But yeah, i reckon it is a bit plain and boxy.

That is about all the luck i have had. Thailand was no help. Phillipines was no help.

Thats what im worried about if i grab a kit from America, it my cost just as much to mod it, to fit on a aurion.

Good luck.

tat's a lip kit, not body.. if lip, just get someone custom in aus, easyy..

i got lip kit custom from Topstage, great job!!

no group buy in mind, as i dont want to be responsible for the kit not fitting easily. UNLESS u wont blame me for anything after sale, coz seriously, i cant guarantee any sh!t~

My reason to buy is as said, i want the naristo shape/look, which at least can be modded to fit onto aurion, saving time/labour/money to start from scratch.

To fit it, it really depends on how hard to actually "fit" it onto the car. Can be range from 1k-3k, who knows.

so, if u have 2k to waste/gamble around, then join me.. ;)

no group buy in mind, as i dont want to be responsible for the kit not fitting easily. UNLESS u wont blame me for anything after sale, coz seriously, i cant guarantee any sh!t~

My reason to buy is as said, i want the naristo shape/look, which at least can be modded to fit onto aurion, saving time/labour/money to start from scratch.

To fit it, it really depends on how hard to actually "fit" it onto the car. Can be range from 1k-3k, who knows.

so, if u have 2k to waste/gamble around, then join me.. ;)

Mate when do you think you will be purchasing it. Where do you live, because i just moved to brissy and know f*ck all bodykit guys here. If you know a good bodykit guy with a good rep i wouldnt mind going through you guy as well. Because i reckon this has potential of being a problem child and not fitting on right, and we would need someone with a fair bit of experience to fit without damaging the look. Anyone can adjust it to fit, but we dont jepadise the shape and on the completion, not flowing and looking boxy. The kit looks really well on the camry because it flows and looks natural (if that makes any sense.) Yeah dude i will be in.

Give us a time and date you are looking a purchasing, and then maybe a estimated time you are looking at putting in body shop. Work is pretty flat out at the moment, but if you are going ahead, and you have a plan, ill try and get my ***** sorted at work and arrange something.

sweet.

For anyone who doesnt know what the kit looks like, here are some pics. I thiink the process will be a bit of a pain in the a*se but will be worth it.

Bondie, yea, i dare to get a kit which might not fit easily, coz my close friend is doing all these body kit stuff and i have seen how he managed to fit a really "NOT EASY FIT"-kit onto a car, althou he keep on nagging "stupid kit, *#%#%@#*", coz i saw the gap like 5cm more or some area less.. and some area u cant even squeeze the kit close to the car's body.. it was a funny process :D

but in the end, the kit looks ok, and at least the owner was happy with the job..

should hv taken pics of it, explains everything..

look at topstage.com, and look into Repair & Restore, u kinda get what i meant then..

Bondie, yea, i dare to get a kit which might not fit easily, coz my close friend is doing all these body kit stuff and i have seen how he managed to fit a really "NOT EASY FIT"-kit onto a car, althou he keep on nagging "stupid kit, *#%#%@#*", coz i saw the gap like 5cm more or some area less.. and some area u cant even squeeze the kit close to the car's body.. it was a funny process :D

but in the end, the kit looks ok, and at least the owner was happy with the job..

should hv taken pics of it, explains everything..

look at topstage.com, and look into Repair & Restore, u kinda get what i meant then..

Mate lets do it, if your getting a kit, count me in. Im up for a group buy. Just lets us know when and ill get my sh*t organised.

sweet.

Edited by BONDIE

Althou I originally wanted to custom Kit similar to Rieger

Oh Man.. Those pics look Hot... Especially from Bondie with the Red 1...Like it a lot

2-3k to gamble...Hmm.. I might drop a Subject off at uni for a while for this Custom :lol:

Anw dannywss, of coz we're not gonna blame u for any ***** that's gonna happen.

It's not like we're the only ones experiencing them if we bought it from the same supplier..

Just need to sort it out..

Haha. Anw this sounds interesting.. I might join this up if my original plan is totally F*cked up..

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread fellas, but i just wanted to know if you guys ended up importing a kit from overseas as i myself is currently in the process but im trying to find the cheapest way possible to bring the kit here. Door to door will cost me 800 US itself

Or even, any of you actually got a kit made custom by topstage? Im looking into that option too as it might actually be cheaper to go custom than importing one here

Edited by private number

Sorry to bring up an old thread fellas, but i just wanted to know if you guys ended up importing a kit from overseas as i myself is currently in the process but im trying to find the cheapest way possible to bring the kit here. Door to door will cost me 800 US itself

Or even, any of you actually got a kit made custom by topstage? Im looking into that option too as it might actually be cheaper to go custom than importing one here

Dpending on where you're planning to buy it from... If from asian countries, US $800 is too expensive. You can get cheaper by widening your options through different couriers.

Customizing kit in Australia is never cheap. The problem with customizing overseas, is that usually they need the actual car to have the kits fit into and it's usually the owners' car. Unless the country you want to customize the kit from have your car model, there's barely any chance you can outsource them. As I'm aware, DRE's the only guy who has done custom kit for his Aurion.

Im actually getting the kit from america, looking into the RK sports lip kit for my 07 camry and 800 US shipped door to door is what carsons toyota quoted me for. Or another option is 400 US shipped to melbourne docks. But i have no experience with shipping large parcels here from another country so i have no idea how im going to pull this off just yet.

The fellas at toyotanation (american based) told me its straight up robbery and recommended me to find an american shipping company who will ship it here for me (and who will also have an brokerage import agent to handle all taxs and fees??? atleast thats what ive researched so far) Im not really keen on paying more than the actual kit for shipping if i know there are other ways to get it cheaper so i was hoping maybe one of you fellas have actually imported a kit from overseas to here to give me some advice on how to actually pull it off. Ive researched a lot but never actually asked anyone who has actually done it personally, so its abit airy fairy so far

Edited by private number

Im actually getting the kit from america, looking into the RK sports lip kit for my 07 camry and 800 US shipped door to door is what carsons toyota quoted me for. Or another option is 400 US shipped to melbourne docks. But i have no experience with shipping large parcels here from another country so i have no idea how im going to pull this off just yet.

The fellas at toyotanation (american based) told me its straight up robbery and recommended me to find an american shipping company who will ship it here for me (and who will also have an brokerage import agent to handle all taxs and fees??? atleast thats what ive researched so far) Im not really keen on paying more than the actual kit for shipping if i know there are other ways to get it cheaper so i was hoping maybe one of you fellas have actually imported a kit from overseas to here to give me some advice on how to actually pull it off. Ive researched a lot but never actually asked anyone who has actually done it personally, so its abit airy fairy so far

I'd say.. Shipped it to melb docks. U can probably save $200-300. Note it that you have to carry the kit urself using ur car or some1 else's. It's easy, just go to the melb dock, and give them ur receipt. They'll find it for ya, and you only have to clear customs, which is about $100 if ur kit is worth $1,000 AUD. If less, you have to pay less than $100. This will be calculated through ur receipt. I got my wheels from Indo and that's basically evrything I needed to do. I wonder if it's a steal if u buy it from toyota. Buying from a dealer is never a steal if what you are gettin are mainly parts.

I'd say.. Shipped it to melb docks. U can probably save $200-300. Note it that you have to carry the kit urself using ur car or some1 else's. It's easy, just go to the melb dock, and give them ur receipt. They'll find it for ya, and you only have to clear customs, which is about $100 if ur kit is worth $1,000 AUD. If less, you have to pay less than $100. This will be calculated through ur receipt. I got my wheels from Indo and that's basically evrything I needed to do. I wonder if it's a steal if u buy it from toyota. Buying from a dealer is never a steal if what you are gettin are mainly parts.

Yeah thats what i wanted to do originally, but upon much research regarding importing and asking around it seemed like the process is a bit more complicated than what you've stated above. Like for example, how will i know when to go to the docks? will they call me or something (captain obvious i know but just making sure)

Its actually the cheapest quote i got getting it from a toyota dealer in california surprisingly enough, it was my last option aswell. But ill try bargain it down abit since i got some time.

Thanks for your reply VF-X, much appreciated