clicking noise when on off throttle

black turkey

hey i noticed this the other day in a carpark, i was driving in a car park so i was in 2nd going slow (5 or whatever) and whenever i take my foot off the accelerator there would be a fairly loud click coming from the front middle-left, it also happens when i then put my foot on the throttle again (softly cos im still in car park). it also happens when im going slow in morning traffic and when i am doing low speed (below 15) 1st to 2nd gear change, with the gear change the noise happens at the point where the clutch fully engages.

the noise doesnt seem to be there when your changing normally (30) 1st to 2nd or when going hard. only going slow.

so:

front middle-left clicking noise when car engages or disengages throttle at low speed, or if changing gear and at the point of fully released clutch.

im guessing diff... any help would be excellent

this happens to mine aswell

i think its just the gears with in the diff and cv shaft

iv never really taken anything to it?

so i dont know if you should to?

did it just suddenly start happening?

and it cant really be engine mounts cause all mine are brand new

my engine mounts were replaced last time the motor was rebuilt (50,000k). i asked my mechanic tonight and he said its not a prob if it happens at low speed how i described it. he said dont worry.

it did just start happening, maybe a month ago at most. i thought diff cos i replaced my tires about that long ago and the old ones a week before i got them changed i decided to just do burnouts all week and make a good last week with them. so yeah i dunno

• 2 weeks later...

i will tell u where is was from this week, on thursday i went to do a burnout and slid my foot off the clutch sideways, Heard the noise but this time heaps louder, and now i get no power to any wheels at all but the tranny spins up with the speedo, so ill go see what happened

i will tell u where is was from this week, on thursday i went to do a burnout and slid my foot off the clutch sideways, Heard the noise but this time heaps louder, and now i get no power to any wheels at all but the tranny spins up with the speedo, so ill go see what happened

Haha FAIL...

• 2 weeks later...