foglights

hi guys just wondering how much are the geniune oem foglights for the corrollla 03 sedan models and which places are resonable price in syd

thanx and also which rims should i get for my corrolla is a burgandy red colour need some advice and which place too get from thanx leave somewhere around parra and auburn area thanx

in regards

welcome aboard!

im also an owner of a Corolla sedan in Sydney.. got foglights fitted a couple months ago and if you use the link below, you should be able to find a few answers to your posts

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...=Search&f=4

hope you enjoy your stay, and post photos of your ride aswell

cheers

¥URO Posted Today, 06:24 PM

welcome aboard!

im also an owner of a Corolla sedan in Sydney.. got foglights fitted a couple months ago and if you use the link below, you should be able to find a few answers to your posts

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...=Search&f=4

hope you enjoy your stay, and post photos of your ride aswell

cheers

hi yeh thanx where did u get ur one fitted and where about how much cost you to buy and is it geniune oem ones thanx

in regards

Welcome , I have a 2005 sedan and recieved a quote in Sydney for Genuine toyota foglights dealer fitted for $1000 . Would rather buy other parts for the car at that price :D :D :D

hi 1rocky yeh is too much i rather spend on mags wheels or sumthing thanx anyways would u know any gwd places to look around for wheels not tempe wheels heard is s*** so yeh any other gwd companys to look at thanx mate around n.s.w sydney area

thanx in regards

Much better idea getting rims for your car instead. have a look at the wheel thread and you can see some great ideas for your car . regarding best places in Sydney to buy rims the guys here on the forum might be able to help as i bought my rims from Good year and they were excellent one place in Parramatta is Spin City Tyres 1/552 Church St

North Parramatta Getting rims is a personal choice but if you like a few you can always ask for ideas on what suits best just put some pics up :D :D

Much better idea getting rims for your car instead. have a look at the wheel thread and you can see some great ideas for your car . regarding best places in Sydney to buy rims the guys here on the forum might be able to help as i bought my rims from Good year and they were excellent one place in Parramatta is Spin City Tyres 1/552 Church St

North Parramatta Getting rims is a personal choice but if you like a few you can always ask for ideas on what suits best just put some pics up :D :D

hi yeh i prob take some pics tomorrow up thanx for some gwd ideads been very helpful. Also which section is the wheels thread ta

thanx in regards

hi yeh i prob take some pics tomorrow up thanx for some gwd ideads been very helpful. Also which section is the wheels thread ta

thanx in regards

hey irocky where u get the white rims from looks sexy lol think will suit my car too xd

thanx

i got mine off eBay, which were the OEM type, with the switch located on the dash.. all up i paid close to $200 for the foglights installed (cheaper because fitted same time with my stereo & speakers)

the foglights came with its own wiring kit (harness, relay etc).. although there was an existing unused connector on the front bar, would that have been for the genuine kit?

i got mine off eBay, which were the OEM type, with the switch located on the dash.. all up i paid close to $200 for the foglights installed (cheaper because fitted same time with my stereo & speakers)

the foglights came with its own wiring kit (harness, relay etc).. although there was an existing unused connector on the front bar, would that have been for the genuine kit?

[/quote

hi yeh i either get on ebay the oem typre instead of the oem with the stick i dunno but i heard pple say they can import it or get it for 200 for oems on the forums so i dunno yet brad you leave close to carlingford if so i would like to check ur alloys out and qoute thanx mate.

hi guys today just went to phill gilbert and ask how much are the geniune foglights qouted for 2 is 695buks withought labour thats too much money any know where to buy it either than toyota to get geniune foggies thanx mate.

hi guys today just went to phill gilbert and ask how much are the geniune foglights qouted for 2 is 695buks withought labour thats too much money any know where to buy it either than toyota to get geniune foggies thanx mate.

is that including the indicator stalk? where the switch for the foggies are situated.. pretty expensive going thru Toyota spare parts

aswell, search the forums.. there is a link i cant remember that sells OEM parts online.. especially foglights

is that including the indicator stalk? where the switch for the foggies are situated.. pretty expensive going thru Toyota spare parts

aswell, search the forums.. there is a link i cant remember that sells OEM parts online.. especially foglights

hi mate can you help me find the ling xd hahahha that will be gratefull of you it should come with the whole set anyways forgot abt asking the stalk yeh is pretty expensive for the geniune one at toyota parts i heard someone say they can get for 200 buks oem ones so not sure which forum it was thanx mate