For anybody with a KE55

the_random_hero

Is anybody able to take a picture of the vacuum hose diagram that's on the inside of the bonnet for me? The car we're restoring has had a paintjob and rather nasty overspray is covering up most of the diagram, while somebody has also done their own job hooking all the vacuum hoses up (multiple T-pieces going nowhere, lots of lines with screws to block them off, etc).

Is anybody able to take a picture of the vacuum hose diagram that's on the inside of the bonnet for me? The car we're restoring has had a paintjob and rather nasty overspray is covering up most of the diagram, while somebody has also done their own job hooking all the vacuum hoses up (multiple T-pieces going nowhere, lots of lines with screws to block them off, etc).

Im not %100 sure but it would probly be on rollaclub somewhere. Or someone on there will beable to tell you exactly.

http://www.rollaclub.com

If not i can take a picture of how mine is set up, and as i have the gregorys manual i can scan the diagram in too.

I am having a guess that its a 4K motor?

Cheers

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Im not %100 sure but it would probly be on rollaclub somewhere. Or someone on there will beable to tell you exactly.

http://www.rollaclub.com

If not i can take a picture of how mine is set up, and as i have the gregorys manual i can scan the diagram in too.

I am having a guess that its a 4K motor?

Cheers

Doug

If you could scan that manual, I would be so incredibly appreciative :)

Sorry for the late reply, I forgot i was even a member.

mmm Spaghettios :P

post-9140-1222470790_thumb.jpg

If you would like to know more about your corolla, you should join rollaclub (unless your already a member?)

HEAPS of information there.

"]http://www.rollaclub.com/ Clickidy

Hope this helps :)

Already a member :) My car is auto, I think it has a slightly different layout than that, but it will get me started nicely.