adjusting headlight

stinky

hey guys in the manual doesnt show how u adjust ur headlight can some teach me how to adjust the headlight focus my model is a 03 corrolla sedan currently got 6k hids in it thanx hopefuly u guys can help appreciated.

There are round dials behind the headlights that you can turn. If you look closely at the top of your headlights on the grey plastic part, it tells you which knob is for L&R adjustments and headlight up/down adjustments.

There are round dials behind the headlights that you can turn. If you look closely at the top of your headlights on the grey plastic part, it tells you which knob is for L&R adjustments and headlight up/down adjustments.

ontop of that, you can either use a phillips head screwdriver to twist or use you fingers.

If you are real lazy like myself, get a cordless drill with phillips head and on the slowest speed twist it.

make sure you're in a dark place when ur doing it and u can mark the angle where u want the lights to point on the wall with masking/duct tape.

not sure how many metres you are supposed to be from the wall tho

good luck