New Cars with TRD bits

Has anyone been able to order their new Toyota with TRD components fitted (apart from an Aurion or a Hilux)? When I got my Corolla I could not find anyone (even though their spare parts dept. sold TRD) that would sell TRD parts with the car (to make funding easier) let alone fitted to the car, just wondering if this has changed.

a lot of genuine trd parts are now only sold to trd vehicle owners. i think the only thing remotely genuine trd you can get for a camry or corolla is the kappa alloys.

Edited by lateralus

All sold separately I would think.

Plus the waiting time for each part etc...

Unless other dealers are very slow the wait at Castle Hill ranges between 10 days and 4 weeks for TRD parts and as most new Corolla owners know this is nothing compared with the 2-4 month wait for a Corolla and if you want a particular colour for other models it can be a 10 week wait so the dealer should have the parts in by the time your vehicle arrives

Edited by jps137

a lot of genuine trd parts are now only sold to trd vehicle owners. i think the only thing remotely genuine trd you can get for a camry or corolla is the kappa alloys.

What about all the TRD parts for the Corolla (suspension, exhaust and front wing among others) or the TRD exhaust system for the V6 Tarago or the rest of the TRD catalogue? It is available just no one appears to want to sell it

What about all the TRD parts for the Corolla (suspension, exhaust and front wing among others) or the TRD exhaust system for the V6 Tarago or the rest of the TRD catalogue? It is available just no one appears to want to sell it

It is available. You just have to know what you want (most probably through the Japanese TRD website) and ask them. At least that's the way Castle Hill Toyota works.

English version of TRD website in case you didn't know it:

http://www.trdparts.jp/english/

It is available just no one appears to want to sell it

that's my my point exactly. wheels are about the only thing dealers want to stock, and refuse to get anything else.

It is available just no one appears to want to sell it

that's my my point exactly. wheels are about the only thing dealers want to stock, and refuse to get anything else.

ditto