injector hp ratings

i guess to a certain extent u will only get a certain amount of HP given a certain flow rate but i dont believe its that much of an exact science ...... i re-read ur going down the path of a n/a build ..... if thats the case i wouldnt imagine u need to go to overboard from ur stock injectors ...... its all gonna come out in the tune ...... i dont even know wat a stock tune pops the stock 1zz injectors @ from a duty cycle perspective.

either way if u step up to 2zz injectors u'll end up with an extra 50cc-80cc i think ...... or u could always just buy a new set from monkeywrenchracing for watever flow rate ur looking for ......

but if ur build is purely N/A again ur not exactly going to be shoving that much extra air to need the fuel to offset it ....... with N/A u even sure u need extra flow ?

i guess to a certain extent u will only get a certain amount of HP given a certain flow rate but i dont believe its that much of an exact science ...... i re-read ur going down the path of a n/a build ..... if thats the case i wouldnt imagine u need to go to overboard from ur stock injectors ...... its all gonna come out in the tune ...... i dont even know wat a stock tune pops the stock 1zz injectors @ from a duty cycle perspective.

either way if u step up to 2zz injectors u'll end up with an extra 50cc-80cc i think ...... or u could always just buy a new set from monkeywrenchracing for watever flow rate ur looking for ......

but if ur build is purely N/A again ur not exactly going to be shoving that much extra air to need the fuel to offset it ....... with N/A u even sure u need extra flow ?

im not to sure at all if ill need the extra flow but i was thinking with the larger bore, high comp pistons and a redline of 9k or more i though it would be a good idea..

If your doing an N/A build, I seriously doubt you would even need to change the injectors.... all the tuner has to do is adjust the presure of the fuel reg to suit how much fuel needs to go in.

Your not running turbo or anything so it wont need to be changed.

If your doing an N/A build, I seriously doubt you would even need to change the injectors....

Agreed .... however i'd still probably like to see what the duty cycle is like while its being tuned on the stock injectors to know exactly how "stressed" the injectors are ..... as you dont want to be right on the limit with a highly strung engine

all the tuner has to do is adjust the presure of the fuel reg to suit how much fuel needs to go in.

Your not running turbo or anything so it wont need to be changed.

adjust the pressure :blink: :blink: :blink: let me know how u go with that on a stock zze fuel system :P :P :P :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

When I work on one, ill let ya know. :spiteful:

Let me know where on the stock fuel system to adjust so i can make the necessary adjustments :P :P :P :P [/end sarcasm]

Let me know where on the stock fuel system to adjust so i can make the necessary adjustments :P :P :P :P [/end sarcasm]

Haha sorry dude... I wasnt being specific enough.... He asked about getting bigger injectors.... I assumed you would need to buy an Aftermarket adjustable fuel regulator to adjust the pressure..... Thats why i said the tuner would have to adjust it.

Maybe I should of been clear on that before. B)

Haha sorry dude... I wasnt being specific enough.... He asked about getting bigger injectors.... I assumed you would need to buy an Aftermarket adjustable fuel regulator to adjust the pressure..... Thats why i said the tuner would have to adjust it.

Maybe I should of been clear on that before. B)

so are u guys saying im going to need to source an aftermarket adjustable fuel regulator???