200 turbo diesel

jot

I wouldn't even think about it... the 1VD-FTV engine alone is an extremely expensive piece of gear. If anything craps itself, Toyota won't honour any warranty claims relating to the engine/transmission/driveline.

I wouldn't even think about it... the 1VD-FTV engine alone is an extremely expensive piece of gear. If anything craps itself, Toyota won't honour any warranty claims relating to the engine/transmission/driveline.

I was told a long time ago that the cheapest thing you put in a car is fuel. I'd be much more concerned about stuffing the engine/warranty than saving a few bucks.

I was told a long time ago that the cheapest thing you put in a car is fuel. I'd be much more concerned about stuffing the engine/warranty than saving a few bucks.

This is not for converting to LPG..........it's LPG injection for added power and torque!!

This is not for converting to LPG..........it's LPG injection for added power and torque!!

Thanks, I realise that but it's a high tech piece of equipment that works extremely well (see my other posts re Central Australia recently) and I for one would not be fiddling with it. The standard engine has more than enough performance for towing, highway work, off-road, etc. It's the best engine diesel or otherwise I've ever had or driven.

Steve

Edited by stephano

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, I realise that but it's a high tech piece of equipment that works extremely well (see my other posts re Central Australia recently) and I for one would not be fiddling with it. The standard engine has more than enough performance for towing, highway work, off-road, etc. It's the best engine diesel or otherwise I've ever had or driven.

Steve

Thanks for your input Steve..much appreciated