Update

Aww you bloody suck! *crys and runs off to the nearist cliff* no1 is ever nice to me!

i suck..... i thought i was beeing a gentleman by beating her price by a whole cent... where u from ill think bout it if your still intrested

rofl has she understood what you meant? :lol:

anyways sketra, congrats on your work.. it's coming along just fine IMO.. definitely more fulfilling in knowing you D.i.y'd

will wait and judge the finished project.. till then g'luck with it all..

soz im from sydney.....$200!!! u know u get what u pay for in the end, i dont care bout painting your bomb i just wana buy u a drink....

Well yeah he's a mate of my sisters... mates rates.... lmfao.... and why in gods name do u wanna buy me a drink...... i aint single u know.... lol

Aww you bloody suck! *crys and runs off to the nearist cliff* no1 is ever nice to me!

ROFL are you serious?!

your upset because people dont share you vision on your car? that will ALWAYS happen no matter what you do... dont do your car for anyone other than yourself!!!!!!

if your happy wiht it then thats all that matters (and if you dont want peoples opionins, dont ask:) )

• 1 month later...

UPDAAATTTTEEEEE

I have rims for my car... just picked them up for $150 with 3 with excelent tread on them..... also a mate scored a boot garnish for his VT.... SHWEEETTTT!!! here is a pic of the rims. Yes there nothing fancy but there a start then 13'' pursuities f'd up crappy things.

rim.jpg

Without Flash

With Flash

rims.jpg

hahahaha well a VT boot garnish is the red plastic on the boot. which can come off.

ws1_holden_vt-vx_sedan_euro_rear_wing.jpg

AND DEEEEEENNNN!!!!!

We are taking that off and putting the VX booth garnish on.... so it will just look like a VX rear end

vx%20clubsport%20rear%20wing.jpg

My friend is picking it up today so we may have it installed in in like 20 mins or so with my getting the old garnish off.

I know this has nothing to do with toyota's but it intailed that day in the process.

Edited by sketra

hahahaha well a VT boot garnish is the red plastic on the boot. which can come off.

ws1_holden_vt-vx_sedan_euro_rear_wing.jpg

AND DEEEEEENNNN!!!!!

We are taking that off and putting the VX booth garnish on.... so it will just look like a VX rear end

vx%20clubsport%20rear%20wing.jpg

My friend is picking it up today so we may have it installed in in like 20 mins or so with my getting the old garnish off.

I know this has nothing to do with toyota's but it intailed that day in the process.

i like it better without.

Well you see he is thinking of turning it into a 4 door monaro kind of thing maybe... or a GTO pontiac.... i dont know but i know its going to look spiffy!