Sportivo Headrests?

Alright guys i want to start on the ICE in the Sportivo and im toying with the idea of fitting screens in the headrests myself.

Just quickly can someone tell me what material the Ascent and Conquest headrests are made out of?

Also are there any off the shelf headrests that people know of that fit or are they 'universal' fittings?

Cheers

Luke

Alright guys i want to start on the ICE in the Sportivo and im toying with the idea of fitting screens in the headrests myself.

Just quickly can someone tell me what material the Ascent and Conquest headrests are made out of?

Also are there any off the shelf headrests that people know of that fit or are they 'universal' fittings?

Cheers

Luke

Hey bud, they just made of cotton material, im pretty sure they universal but just double check. They usually made from leather though.

Alright then lads cheers.

Its just that if I can get my hands on some Ascent/Conquest headrests I'll have a go myself on fitting screens. I wonder If it would look weird or too out of place having different materials on the seat......

well if your modifying a headrest you could always retrim it to leather or pleather after you cut a hole in it

Yeah but Im going off a tut on CAA and it doesnt involve re-skinning the whole headrest if you know what I mean?

The shroud that goes around the screens give it that nice presentable look after your done with the trimming...