Gregs Corolla Surf-Wagon

greg05rolla

hey guys been on the site for about a month or so and its got me started on doing up my wagon haha.. at the moment everything is stock except the rims which i put on this weekend!!

mods:

- TRD grill waiting for clear coat to dry

- eyelids waiting to dry!

- 17" kuro rims

- calipers sprayed

- pioneer bluetooth deck

- 6'' splits front 6" 3-ways

- apexi power intake

silver window tint coming soon, and looking for lower springs too!!

sorry the photos aren't to great! just took them on m phone!

post-10456-1225090045_thumb.jpg

post-10456-1225090122_thumb.jpg

post-10456-1225090212_thumb.jpg

post-10456-1225090280_thumb.jpg

post-10456-1225090356_thumb.jpg

Edited by greg05rolla

Nice and tidy.

Im thinking about taking off the black plastic door trim this weekend. see how it goes. anyone have any tips? im thinking maybe warm them with a hair dryer 1st? anyone know what i can clean the left over sticky stuff with?

from what iv heard it makes the door sound really hollow, mine were painted so i just left them on, they dont really bother me. When ya gonner drop ya ride on the black top haha??

SQU47N

Nice and tidy.

Im thinking about taking off the black plastic door trim this weekend. see how it goes. anyone have any tips? im thinking maybe warm them with a hair dryer 1st? anyone know what i can clean the left over sticky stuff with?

from what iv heard it makes the door sound really hollow, mine were painted so i just left them on, they dont really bother me. When ya gonner drop ya ride on the black top haha??

SQU47N

what do you mean on the black top?

Nice and tidy.

SQU47N

what do you mean on the black top?

The road haha lower springs.

Took my side strips off - If you listen for it, you will here a difference.

If no one told me i wouldnt of even noticed.

Or if you don't want to take them off, get them colour-coded to your car.... :lol:

SQU47N, i think it would be a waste lowering mine hahaha.. sometimes have to lug some heavy loads around!!!!

Evo 7, id colour code the strips but im thinking maybe that money would be better off used somewhere else.

Possibly a DIY paint job?

i still haven't gotten around to doing mine :lol:

Still looks awesome anyways :D

Evo

Possibly a DIY paint job?

i still haven't gotten around to doing mine :lol:

Still looks awesome anyways :D

Evo

wellll DIY i prefer only i would have to take the strips off to spray them... i dont like my chances of lining them up again perfectly lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Nice ride Greg. Love what you've done with it so far. Be sure to keep us updated!!

thanks mate! its such a mission getting things done with it because i havent had much time with work and everything! i think the next thing ill be saving for is a full detail get some of the scratches repaired. im not to good with that sort of stuff to fiddly for me!

Nice ride Greg. Love what you've done with it so far. Be sure to keep us updated!!

thanks mate! its such a mission getting things done with it because i havent had much time with work and everything! i think the next thing ill be saving for is a full detail get some of the scratches repaired. im not to good with that sort of stuff to fiddly for me!

Yeah, I've gotta get the same done to ROL14 after some minor 'typical woman driver' moments the front bar needs fixing. Better to get at least someone with half an idea and time to do it then muck around yourself with it!!!

• 3 months later...