We might find our place in this

world someday

But at least for now

I gotta go my own away

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gotto go my own way by Vanessa hudgens only song that makes me literally cry. reminds me of my best friend:(

LOL! whats wrong mate!?! i read it on the other thread the other day? she said u too over protective or smt?? LOL

so is it ur best friend? or bestfriend- future girlfriend? or? heheheh... chill out bro :D

i gotto go my own way by Vanessa hudgens only song that makes me literally cry. reminds me of my best friend:(

LOL! whats wrong mate!?! i read it on the other thread the other day? she said u too over protective or smt?? LOL

so is it ur best friend? or bestfriend- future girlfriend? or? heheheh... chill out bro :D

she is my best friend but im in love with her, she only sees me as a brother thats it :(

she is my best friend but im in love with her, she only sees me as a brother thats it :(

oh man! that sucks ey? but yeh... most of the times... u can onli choose one... best fren... or girl friend ey??

i mean... u gonna be doing and talking different things... its just it wont go the same way....

if u have been best fren for a long2 time with her .. normally its hard... but man.. u can keeep trying... and her heart will be soften! RMAUAUAHUAHAUHAUH

LOL

cheer up bro.... its saturday XD

my life is all over. one of my now former friend undermined me and now my best friend is in love with him. and she said shell never see more then a bro. **** i want to fold that ***** in half hes asked every girl ive liked out when he knew i liked them. **** him **** him he can go ******ign **** his ******ng self ******en *****. hell pay

my life is all over. one of my now former friend undermined me and now my best friend is in love with him. and she said shell never see more then a bro. **** i want to fold that ***** in half hes asked every girl ive liked out when he knew i liked them. **** him **** him he can go ******ign **** his ******ng self ******en *****. hell pay

whats with you and all these friend problems ?

why is your life over ? what because the girl you like, cant see you more than a friend ? so ? who cares life goes on - its not like you've known her your whole life, was your life over and doomed before you met her ? no ? so why is it now - fck her, fck the guy :) go find someone else and stop wasting your time on someone whose not worth it

you need to relax a little emo kid

NUh mate... CHILL OUT first...

but yeh.. thats not a friend mate... dont even talk to him anymore......

ive had a few experience at school before.. theres this guy.. who always like go backstab their own friends....

say he knows i like this chick.... then he will start saying that the chick is not that good etc... but he ended up asking her out.... and then he just act like nothing happen....

i know it sucks

but let it out and forget about it and forget ur Sh 1t friend!! LOL

why is your life over ? what because the girl you like, cant see you more than a friend ? so ? who cares life goes on - its not like you've known her your whole life, was your life over and doomed before you met her ? no ? so why is it now - fck her, fck the guy :) go find someone else and stop wasting your time on someone whose not worth it

ive known her for 3 years ashy :(

so ? you dont see me talking all this emo sh!t, me and my on and off again bf have been dating for 3yrs been friends for 5

life goes on ? 3yrs is nothing, petite sh!t

Edited by mrs.sportivo

so ? you dont see me talking all this emo sh!t, me and my on and off again bf have been dating for 3yrs been friends for 5

:(

BAHAHAHAH! I LIKE I LIKE! seriously... yeh... i mean... the best word to describe both of those is... fk the girl and fk the friend....

coz they both betrayed you... they are not worthed !

:)

but yeh.. one more time.... for the time being just chill out mate! :D

you werent born into this world so you could love her and only her

so stop acting like that, grow up - she doesnt like you who cares thats her loss not yours if your a geniune guy

HAHAHAHAHH! ANOTHER ONE! I LIKE THIS STATEMENT AGAIN!! LOL

THATS HER LOSS MATE! REALLY!

me and my mate been saying that for a while... we always say... THEY ARE THE ONE THAT MISS OUT AND LOST SOMEONE THE BEST THEY CAN HAVE!!

let her taste it mate... sooner or later... going out with a backstabber is fked!! LOL

so stop acting like that, grow up - she doesnt like you who cares thats her loss not yours if your a geniune guy

id like to think so

stop being so pesimestic, dont you believe in destiny ? HAHAHAHAHA lame

no one was born into this world to be lonely, there is plenty of fish out there - and better/hotter ones

me and my mate been saying that for a while... we always say... THEY ARE THE ONE THAT MISS OUT AND LOST SOMEONE THE BEST THEY CAN HAVE!!

let her taste it mate... sooner or later... going out with a backstabber is fked!! LOL

Legend888 your a Legend :)

lols, yeah bro and when she realises what an idiot shes been and tries to come back to you - you'd be like OH SO LOOK WHO CAME CRAWLING BACK AYE

haha deja vu with my ex sooo many times - fk i hate him LOL any one care to assasinate him for me ?

lols, yeah bro and when she realises what an idiot shes been and tries to come back to you - you'd be like OH SO LOOK WHO CAME CRAWLING BACK AYE

haha deja vu with my ex sooo many times - fk i hate him LOL any one care to assasinate him for me ?

OH NO! dont tell me its the indo one? or indo one is the current one? LOl damn.. ive made it sounds like u have thousands of bf before sorry XD mauahuahuha LOL jk2

OH NO! dont tell me its the indo one? or indo one is the current one? LOl damn.. ive made it sounds like u have thousands of bf before sorry XD mauahuahuha LOL jk2

hey wdf, lols how did you know his indo ? lols well his half indo anyways lols sif ive had alot of bfs

im noo player !

I'm sorry but is it me or is this a new age kid thing. Stop being so emo mate, life's not over. If a girl skips a beat, it's their loss and you move on and split the next one that comes along. It's not like you were married to them. I just had a mate who got divorced, and he's the exact opposite of you. Stop over exaggerating things.

Instead of looking at life through a cone, look at it from another perspective, a bigger and better outlook.

I'm not saying treat women like objects, but certainly don't let them play you. I saw that video clip that you made with your supposedly 'love of your life'. No offense, but she ain't that crash hot. Plenty of better fish in the sea.

Drop your balls and go start fishing, you might find a better breed.