Toyota Ateva L Compliementary Service

Tech_Pc

Ok we bought a new Toyota Ateva L car :D (its 6 months old) and it was working great ,but then we reached the 2000~kms where we were told that we could take it in for a complementary service , and when we go it back from the service dealer, i noticed poorer acceleration and a change in the engine tune and that the electric windows on the driver side needs to be pressed sequentially to go down (doesnt go down as usual) so we popped the hood up and saw that the technician had messed with the electrical system by seeing duct tape on the chassis ,

So i was asking what do they do in the complementary service and does anyone know a better service center close to sydney

What should i do ??

(ps im not making this up for the doubters)

I appreciate your help

where are you based?

I have had no problems with terry shields service to date. The parts I required (new A/C compressor, alternator, sparks and leads) came to $1500 fitted. some might say that is a bit rich, but if you have ever tried to change the rear 3 sparks in my car they would understand its a bitch of a job!

if you do go there, make sure you speak to judy, she is the most reasonable and take notes on what you say.

damn thats harsh, when i dropd my car in for service, i picked it up a few hours later and smelt hot food in my car. :/

someone in this forum had a post saying, if another car needed a part, the mechanics would do a swap around with all other cars, but i wouldnt have a clue. if my car buggered id claim the warranty :) <- benefit of buying a new car

where are you based?

I have had no problems with terry shields service to date. The parts I required (new A/C compressor, alternator, sparks and leads) came to $1500 fitted. some might say that is a bit rich, but if you have ever tried to change the rear 3 sparks in my car they would understand its a bitch of a job!

if you do go there, make sure you speak to judy, she is the most reasonable and take notes on what you say.

Well im based near auburn (NSW,Sydney) , i went to the paramatta service dealer for the complimentary service, and which service dealer might i find judy ?

I really appreciate your help Big Pete :D & akuma (nice car by the way) :D

errrr

arent u like....annoyed at all? i would be sooo angry, and storm and to ask wtf is going on them dodgy.....#@$#%$

errrr

arent u like....annoyed at all? i would be sooo angry, and storm and to ask wtf is going on them dodgy.....#@$#%$

Really alot , it makes my blood boil , but fire makes fire and im afraid if i storm back there and i take it in for repair they would make it much worse.

So i might need some recomendations on what to do? Also im looking for an honest and good service dealer

Edited by Tech_Pc