LOOK AT MY NEW ROCKIN ROLLA...!!!!!!!!!

Hey,

Im a chickie from Sydney, just got my new rockin rolla, it's a 90 cs hatch, twin cam, lowered, mags, body kit... (getting rid of some of it)... all the usual's.. tinted windows, blah blah, nobody cares about windows.. anyway... I will put a piccy of it in..

Hehe, oh and just so you all know, I know it needs alot of work, that's why I bought it...

Oooh I am gettingeither the plate ORO.11A stands for "oh rolla" if you didn't know or RLA.02C "rolla oh to see" but I suppose that one is already taken cause the '02C' part is very common...

Anyways

Thanks guys...

xxx

stephy

Edited by *~!~*...StEpHy...*~!~*

Hey,

Im a chickie from Sydney, just got my new rockin rolla, it's a 90 cs hatch, twin cam, lowered, mags, body kit... (getting rid of some of it)... all the usual's.. tintes windows, blah blah, nobody cares about windows.. anyway... I will put a piccy of it in..

Hehe, oh and just so you all know, I know it needs alot of work, that's why I bought it...

Oooh I am gettingeither the plate ORO.11A stands for "oh rolla" if you didn't know or RLA.02C "rolla oh to see" but I suppose that one is already taken cause the '02C' part is very common...

Anyways

Thanks guys...

xxx

stephy

Welcome !! When I saw you car it reminded me so of my Twincam ... she was also a bit of a babe :unsure: Damn I miss that car !!

Welcome Stephy,

Are you going to mod this seriously?? :P ........

Personally, I think a number plate just a "number" for the cops.........I really won't bother...to do anything with it.... :lol: and I think RTA was just earn a profit from the personalise number plate.....before they won't charge you annual fee for a personalised plate....just a one time pay off. If I were you, I won't let them get my money B)

I rather save those money to buy some asscessories....

Just my 2 cents :ph34r:

Edited by Cooley

Hi Stephy... Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay...

Another good place for info on the older Twin Cam rollas is Toymods

But be sure to lower that thing... a low skirt is one thing but that thing sits like a Hilux... as is often stated on this forum (just ask Danthuyer, though I can't talk much :P)

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Hi there

I like the colour, we never had a 4dr 'hatch' in Britain. Only 4 drs are Sedan and liftback in my country.

In Britain the Corolla Twincams (Model code AE92 with 4AGE Engines) were badged as GTi, what are yours 'Badged as' (I know some countries called them FX GT's)?

• 1 month later...