Red Corolla

Hey Guys, I have just purchased a new blue Toyota Corolla and am curious if anyone can tell me! I live in Logan on Browns Plains Road. Every morning around 7.30a.m a new shape, red corolla hatch drives past my house. This car has a shiny TRD sticker on front. I want to ask the owner where the muffler and body kit was done at??? It looks and sounds great!!! If all else fails and nobody knows I may have to wave it down 1 morning, which is going to be a task cause it goes so faaast!!!

Gavin :)

What sort of body kit? Is it the standard Stivo kit? Or an aftermarket one. As for exhaust there's plenty of options depending on how much and how much of a professional job you want done. If you want quality then give CES racing a call for an exhaust system. They manufacture a cat back system for the Sportivo which is awesome and can custom make what ever you want.

CES Racing 3200 2333 Nestor dr Meadowbrook

Hey Guys, I have just purchased a new blue Toyota Corolla and am curious if anyone can tell me! I live in Logan on Browns Plains Road. Every morning around 7.30a.m a new shape, red corolla hatch drives past my house. This car has a shiny TRD sticker on front. I want to ask the owner where the muffler and body kit was done at??? It looks and sounds great!!! If all else fails and nobody knows I may have to wave it down 1 morning, which is going to be a task cause it goes so faaast!!!

Gavin :)

You sure its not white with a 'Velocity Import Perfomance' decal on it :P

I think I might know the car you are talking about and if so its Mirandas Boyfriend he lives out ipswich way and works in logan. Do you see him on brownsplains road alot?

Keep your eye peeled for a white stivo and a black stivo with chromes they belong to stoopidhead and myself and we live at heritage park ;)

Hey Gavin, Yeah I am Mirandas Boyfriend and I travel along Browns Plains Road everyday. I have a 2" SuperCat Exhaust & a Talon Body Kit. Yeah Dont try and wave me down cause, I do like you say drive pretty fast!!! Drop me an e-mail if you want to see me!!!

Jason

Hey Gavin, Yeah I am Mirandas Boyfriend and I travel along Browns Plains Road everyday. I have a 2" SuperCat Exhaust & a Talon Body Kit. Yeah Dont try and wave me down cause, I do like you say drive pretty fast!!! Drop me an e-mail if you want to see me!!!

Jason

I was right!!!!!

2 points for me :D