ZRE152 with pod

Oh good. Only watched the first 10 secs :lol:

lol yaiya :) do you no neone from birsbane who own a zre15

:unsure: Nah... I'm from the deep south

lOL! oh true haha :whistling: so many people wif zre15 i no on this forum but they are from sydney i want to no somein brisbane *sigh*

i've a K&N panel filter, though i've just removed everything after it,,,, sounds similar. :) no resonator noise suppression box thing,,, which must do a good job t what it does..., might put cold air feed into front bumper though. so how that changes it....

Edited by Smithy

i've a K&N panel filter, though i've just removed everything after it,,,, sounds similar. :) no resonator noise suppression box thing,,, which must do a good job t what it does..., might put cold air feed into front bumper though. so how that changes it....

yeah i did that too but then i remove the air box now got a K&N pod filter... but its sucking in heaps of hot air soo my plan is to relocate the battery and move the pipe to the front and placin the pod filter where the resonator noise suppression box was. yaiya DIY CAI lolz.

post-10138-1229608178_thumb.jpg

yeah i did that too but then i remove the air box now got a K&N pod filter... but its sucking in heaps of hot air soo my plan is to relocate the battery and move the pipe to the front and placin the pod filter where the resonator noise suppression box was. yaiya DIY CAI lolz.

that looks like the yaris 1.8 tsport engine bay

LOL chopped engine cover!

That's a lot of intake piping

• 2 weeks later...
anyone want to post some pics of how to fit a pod onto the zre ?

seriously considering it

just want to know how to fit it and which one to get

mate my zre15 has a pod in it. and currently im going to DIY a CAI lol see if it works :( ill post some pics up later). if u want to no how to ask pm me ill give u details. umm there are pics in my album if u wanna see it i think theres only one

Ummm i would have put a Pod on by now, but i was told from Toyota people that as soon as i touched the engine bay with mods, Warrenty Void.

Is this True, if so ill wait for my 3 years to be up

AUR15

Ummm i would have put a Pod on by now, but i was told from Toyota people that as soon as i touched the engine bay with mods, Warrenty Void.

Is this True, if so ill wait for my 3 years to be up

AUR15

Thats true. Open pods actually force more hot air into the air intake... if you want a pod, get a cai and a box around the pod. Then again for a slow corolla, its a waste of money.

Then again for a slow corolla, its a waste of money.

and with that attitude there will never be any after market support for the ZRE .........

and with that attitude there will never be any after market support for the ZRE .........

lol damn straight. but seriously a pod is useless for a little 4 cyl without cai, een with cai, ZRE will be lucky to get 1 KW lol

ZRE is a good base for a car with a nice stereo, nice rims and dumped on its *****... not as a pocket rocket some guys try and make it.

lol damn straight. but seriously a pod is useless for a little 4 cyl without cai, een with cai, ZRE will be lucky to get 1 KW lol

ZRE is a good base for a car with a nice stereo, nice rims and dumped on its *****... not as a pocket rocket some guys try and make it.

thats exactly what everyone told me about the sportivo ..... oh wat u knw .... i got one to pull 12 second 1/4's ;) ;) ;) ;) repeatedly ...... ;)

thats exactly what everyone told me about the sportivo ..... oh wat u knw .... i got one to pull 12 second 1/4's ;) ;) ;) ;) repeatedly ...... ;)

Yeah but you see:

1. You have da $$$ :D

2. You have a good head on your shoulders car-wise :D

3. Sportivos... are fast :D :D

Edited by Modena

Yeah but you see:

1) I worked to get the $'s .... i didnt just "have it" ..... lots of 18hr days + noodle diet for 2 yrs.

2) I educated myself to get the knowledge .... which everyone is free to do ;)

3) According to the car scene 15 sec 1/4's isnt "that" fast ;) ;) ;)

Yeah but you see:

1) I worked to get the $'s .... i didnt just "have it" ..... lots of 18hr days + noodle diet for 2 yrs.

Well you have every base covered :D

I know all about working hard in order to save for something :)

Would of been cool to check out ur sportivo mate... the only catch is I am from Melbourne.

Yeah but you see:

Would of been cool to check out ur sportivo mate... the only catch is I am from Melbourne.

rofl at this lil thing. i wounder what the rally version of the ZRE152 has under the bonnet looks nice goes hard lolz.

Yeah but you see:

rofl at this lil thing. i wounder what the rally version of the ZRE152 has under the bonnet looks nice goes hard lolz.

The shell of a ZRE corolla and a rally ZRE is the only thing that is similar... the rally car probably costs about 10 times more as well.

Its like those v8 supercars and an an average HSV, they have nothing in common.