Side Mirrors

magic

Hey All,

just wondering about this product on ebay -> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=260245569745

i purchased the chrome covers off J_J a few weeks ago but for some reason one of them stopped working and its not in the wiring so im trying to fix it atm.... but i was looking at that product above and thought it would be better than just a cover...anyone else put these on there car???

let me know

Cheers

Some users here have installed them, search for the "grey goose". There are carbon look versions aswell. Just have to get used to the smaller mirror and make sure they flash yellow to stay out of trouble.

Edited by chicken

doesnt work? if you really want to check the circuitry, ive cracked open the lense of my indicators by using fishing wire to squeeze between the lense and the chrome bit. its only held together by some clear glue. just get in between the lense and the chrome bits by pulling the wire in a dental flossing motion to get in the gap.

doesnt work? if you really want to check the circuitry, ive cracked open the lense of my indicators by using fishing wire to squeeze between the lense and the chrome bit. its only held together by some clear glue. just get in between the lense and the chrome bits by pulling the wire in a dental flossing motion to get in the gap.

hey i have checked the continuity of the wires and there fine ... not idea why they just stopped working....i have got behind that cover and it all looks normal to me so im no sure why its just stopped??

cheers chicken for the link!!