Sydney Monthly Meet - Sat 31st of Jan - Meet @ villawood 8pm

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah penrith is way to far out for me its like a 2-3 hr drive home if my sister still lived in richmond id consider it spewin cause i wanted to see xoom monster

ahhh i might come if i can borrow 19s off my mate lol. i dont wanna rock up in a stock as a rock corolla

dude .... seriously .... who cares ..... ive rocked up in my parents avalon before ...... man it was pimping ;)

ahhh i might come if i can borrow 19s off my mate lol. i dont wanna rock up in a stock as a rock corolla

dude .... seriously .... who cares ..... ive rocked up in my parents avalon before ...... man it was pimping ;)

remember the time i rocked up stock as a rock and....... 1 word...... HAMMERED hahah

Hey guys,

My first meet.

You corollaerererera's better be as freindly as you say you are.

Mmm, bringin my stock corolla...hahah hopefully it wont be stock for too much longer.

OH OH and armstrong!

i know you lol

mm.. think.. mt druitt...AKC OR ATC OR SOMETHIN LOL ?

Ring any bells?

hope to see you there man.

(YAY SOMEONE I KNOW)

anyways guys,

ill see ya's at villawood.

(Gotta get in early for frozen coke from macca's aye. ohhhh ****)

^ lol just go maYn.. :P

lols i live like 30 mins out from penrith and i still cbb going there for the cruise.

^ lol.! im guessin you not going to villawood, ur just gonna rock up at penrith huh.?

yeah same here if i go im not going cruisin'...

-----

KK parking is too small lol.. why jst cnt go aqua golf parking.?? bigger lol..

or park at KK then buy some then meet me at aqua golf parking and gimme me some doughnuts :P

fella's ..... we'll c on the nite where we r gonna park the car's since we r gonna prob head up 2 the look out first ...... if u fella's r from penrith u will knw to the very left of the KK's is a MASSIVE car park ..... WTF gave u the idea that we would park n try n fit us all into the 10 spots infront of it ...... u lazy b'astards :P :P :P :P ..... n forget the aqua golf spot ..... no maccas or donuts infront of it :P :P :P

penrith.jpg

fella's ..... we'll c on the nite where we r gonna park the car's since we r gonna prob head up 2 the look out first ...... if u fella's r from penrith u will knw to the very left of the KK's is a MASSIVE car park ..... WTF gave u the idea that we would park n try n fit us all into the 10 spots infront of it ...... u lazy b'astards :P :P :P :P ..... n forget the aqua golf spot ..... no maccas or donuts infront of it :P :P :P

penrith.jpg

hahah..yeah...forgot about that spot. :P

yeah go where xoom said instead ^_^

Edited by RAV3R

so its just a drive to penrith ?? any plans after that ?

I dunno about you, but i might go to kk or do a bit of gambling at the leagues club. hahaha :lol:

Oh and maybe say hi to everyone that comes along lol :P

oh yeah were doing the Secret Kebab Performance Route....its too secret to explain...if we told ya we'd have to kill ya hahahah

Edited by RAV3R