lc200 work shop manuals

Graham & Cathy

Hi all , we have had our lc200 for 4 weeks and so far rapt, but the proof of purchase will come at Easter 2009 , when we will be towing our 3t caravan into the Flinders ranges here in S.A.

Previous LCs wer 2x 60 series , 1x 80 series TD and our last very faithful 100 series td manual ,

The 100 series was 8years old when we traded and had done a lot of heavy towing over the last 6 years ( 2.5t plus caravans) we travel for 6months and return to Adelaide around Sept each year to work , usually up till end of April when "Nick off again".

I was very dissapointed at not being able to obtain a aftermarket work shop manual for my LC200, the orig Toyota is on a CD at a very prhibitive cost, my trade background is in the Comms and electronics field fault finding and repairing, albeit these days I have been working mainly on Brand name power tools, so I used to look forward to nutting out the schematics of my car for futer problem solving ,

e.g That pain in the butt "inhibitor switch on the LC100 Manual gear box that cuts back the power and torque in 1st gear, cured it by disconnecting it then put a manual switch on the dash if I wanted to use it , but why would you.

So after all that rambling , does anyone know of a workshop manual for the LC200 ???

Regards Graham & Cathy

EM newnomad@telstra.com

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all , we have had our lc200 for 4 weeks and so far rapt, but the proof of purchase will come at Easter 2009 , when we will be towing our 3t caravan into the Flinders ranges here in S.A.

Previous LCs wer 2x 60 series , 1x 80 series TD and our last very faithful 100 series td manual ,

The 100 series was 8years old when we traded and had done a lot of heavy towing over the last 6 years ( 2.5t plus caravans) we travel for 6months and return to Adelaide around Sept each year to work , usually up till end of April when "Nick off again".

I was very dissapointed at not being able to obtain a aftermarket work shop manual for my LC200, the orig Toyota is on a CD at a very prhibitive cost, my trade background is in the Comms and electronics field fault finding and repairing, albeit these days I have been working mainly on Brand name power tools, so I used to look forward to nutting out the schematics of my car for futer problem solving ,

e.g That pain in the butt "inhibitor switch on the LC100 Manual gear box that cuts back the power and torque in 1st gear, cured it by disconnecting it then put a manual switch on the dash if I wanted to use it , but why would you.

So after all that rambling , does anyone know of a workshop manual for the LC200 ???

Regards Graham & Cathy

EM newnomad@telstra.com

http://www.lcool.org/form/application_new.html

I noticed that you have had no replies so far to your question. I think someone might be able to help you on the above forum.

Regards Tony

• 3 weeks later...

Regards Graham & Cathy

EM newnomad@telstra.com

I noticed that you have had no replies so far to your question. I think someone might be able to help you on the above forum.

Regards Tony

How did you get on Graham / Kathy getting hold of a workshop manual for the 200 ?

Regards Tony

• 2 weeks later...

Regards Graham & Cathy

EM newnomad@telstra.com

Regards Tony

How did you get on Graham / Kathy getting hold of a workshop manual for the 200 ?

Regards Tony

No good ,Toy Aust said that cd rom only for intra net not internet, so will have to wait for a third party ( Gregory's perhaps ) to publish, but they said "not anything planned for near future "

sucks !!!!!!!

I miss my dunny read !!!!

Graham & Cathy

its a terrible idea to put all service manuals on disc i hate it

the books are so much better to find specs wen you have to build a motor trans or even find min thinkness on brake rotors (if its not on the disc that is)

• 3 weeks later...