Quick question

CME-LFT

Hi guys, 2004 corolla sportivo, on the right hand side where that little coin slot is, does anyone know how to pull that whole panel out. (the blank plate, coin slot, and power mirror controls)

It seems like it should just pull out with little clips like the coin slot but im a little afraid i might break it, anyone taken it out before?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, i ended up doing it the other day. The best way to do it i think with least chance of breaking anything is to first pop the draw/panel underneath out. now dont do what i did first and try to squeeze it together as you would when taking out the glove box (unless ive been doing the glove box wrong as well.lol).

Anyway, pull the whole draw/panel UP until it pops off the clips and then drop the panel down until the tabs on each side of it line up with the precut holes and pull it through. (youll understand what i mean once you start to do it.

Once thats done its easy, push ur hand up through the gap till you reach the pwr/mirror controls and feel for two clips on either side(there the same type of clip as what the coin holder clips in on, push them up/together and presto, the whole peice should pop out.

Edited by CME-LFT