Johnny Newbie

Guest GTI POWER

Guest Johnny W

Hi my name is Johnny im looking at buying a sportivo this year hopefully im driving a proton satria GTi turbo at the moment

if any one is interested in a swap PM me or email me at nissan7sec@hotmail.com picz are here http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....mp;hl=gti+power

anyways i wanted to know the difference with the 2003 model and the 2005 model i only see that the front light's are not the same as the 2003 anything else i should know please let me know & is there any other thing's i should know about the car ?

Thanks

Regards Johnny.

hi and welcome to the forums :)

well yes as you've said, the front lights as well as the whole front end is different between the two models, its referred as the prefacelift model and the facelift model (facelift being the newer model).

what is also different is the rear spoiler, apparently the facelift version is slightly longer, though i never notice this and i don't think many others have.

and as well as the stock cd palyers, the prefacelift is stock with a 6 cd stacker, and the facelift comes with a mp3 cd player.

besides that i don't know anything else that is different :)

sportivos are fun to drive ....

anyone feel free to add on or correct me xD

front grills are also different.

by the way, what the hell are you doing on at 530 in the morning ? :lol:

blacknight,

he's not on at 5:30, its 4"30 lol :lol:

but i think that is the only differences as mentioned above...

did ya mention that the front facelift lip is different too :P

Evo

Rear brake lights as well, prefacelift has squarish reflectors/blinkers in the centre while facelifts are round.

Correct me if im wrong here. Facelift has an extra leather peice/flap on the centre console and all the windows have that auto up/down function while the pre-facelift has it only on the drivers door.

lol i couldn't sleep xD

hmmm whats this extra console piece o.O

OMG all four windows have auto up function >_< i wonder if i could transfer the triggers/auto function from the facelift to my prefacelift :)

lol i couldn't sleep xD

hmmm whats this extra console piece o.O

OMG all four windows have auto up function >_< i wonder if i could transfer the triggers/auto function from the facelift to my prefacelift :)

i believe this has been tried and it does not work. youll have to search for that in here for a while to find it lol! but yea im pretty sure its been tried and faild.

Console has leather trim on the arm rest with an extra storage compartment on the top.

The auto windows for all 4 windows in facelift wont work in a pre facelift. We got some switches for Northy's car and tried it but wiring loom is different and waay too much work to make it happen. Prefacelift is short a few wires from memory to activate switches.