fuel tank size

tomee

whats the fuel tank size on the zze122?

i havnt got my manual here so i cant check.

got 630km out of a tank with 95ron when light came on.

wondering as my fiancee's n16 pulsar easily gets 700km before her fuel light comes on. i believe she has a 60L tank though

Edited by tomee

Are you positive about it being 55litres, every time my light comes on and i run it dry, never filled up over 45 litres.

And i mean the needles about to touch the bottom. You think they would leave a 10 litre buffer?

Just seems a bit too much. :unsure:

whats the fuel tank size on the zze122?

i havnt got my manual here so i cant check.

got 630km out of a tank with 95ron when light came on.

wondering as my fiancee's n16 pulsar easily gets 700km before her fuel light comes on. i believe she has a 60L tank though

is this city driving or freeway? coz the must i got out of a tank was only 550km's (zze122)

It wouldn't urprise me if the fuel light comes on in the ZZE122 with 10 litres to go because thats about when mine comes on in the ZZE123.

If I refuel shortly after the fuel light comes on I can only get in about 50 litres. ZZE123 def has a 60L tank.

Are you positive about it being 55litres, every time my light comes on and i run it dry, never filled up over 45 litres.

And i mean the needles about to touch the bottom. You think they would leave a 10 litre buffer?

Yes, when the light on, there is about 10 litres left in the tank.

is this city driving or freeway? coz the must i got out of a tank was only 550km's (zze122)

peak hour to and from work everyday, with the occasional no traffic freeway

I know because I have filled up 60.2L before ;) Early 122's had a 50L tank from memory.

Not a good idea to run your tank dry, you might start to pick up any crap at the bottom you don't want in your engine.

I know because I have filled up 60.2L before ;) Early 122's had a 50L tank from memory.

Not a good idea to run your tank dry, you might start to pick up any crap at the bottom you don't want in your engine.

i have a 06 facelift hatch and the max it fills is 40l from the fuel light...