Does 92 celica st184 parts fit Celica gt4 St185??

alex804

I crashed my 92 celica last week and i got a quote of $3000 to repair it and i dont want to spend that $$$$ since it only worth 4 or 4.5k

I will have my celica gt4 next week and just want to know if the st184 parts fit my gt4? Also, if someone is interested in my old celica. i will very happy to sell it as it. I am in melbourne

• 1 month later...

Umm normally the answer would be no. Having built and rebuild a few celicas including my monster st162 "katana" i've found body parts will mostly not change over to other models. Having said that quite a lot of engine parts can change over even if it does take a little work. Sorry to hear about the crash mate. Always sucks. I lent one of my GT4's to a friend so he could look good on his date and he lost it on the B roads. Thankfully my friend was ok..... till i saw what he did to my car that is... :angry:

I crashed my 92 celica last week and i got a quote of $3000 to repair it and i dont want to spend that $$$$ since it only worth 4 or 4.5k

I will have my celica gt4 next week and just want to know if the st184 parts fit my gt4? Also, if someone is interested in my old celica. i will very happy to sell it as it. I am in melbourne

Depending on the model (I think some are "widebody", some aren't), a fair bit should be swappable but most likely a downgrade (ie the 185 stuff is better than the 184 stuff)

ST185 Group A's are the 'widebody' versions where they have the pumped front/rear quarters and revised bonnet (vent not scoop) This model along with anything in the ST18X range have panels which are compatible with each other.

So yes you can use 184 panels on your 185. I changed my old GT4 front quarters with some from a Celica SX.