Australias fastest mazda

are u guys street raceing again , shame on yous. i was actualy going to buy an sp23 it was sitting right next to the corolla i own now in the yard, but didnt really like the styleing of the car so i picked the corolla, plus the corolla was a few grand cheaper and im a tight *****

now now spillige ..... street racing ...... no 1 is stupid enough 2 do that ....... right ?????? ....... all i knw is if a dude/chick pulls into the "lane ending ahead lane" ...... and i get my car to the speed limit before him/her ..... no wheel spinning no smoking up tyres no traction loss ..... just normal straight up driving ..... then at the end of the day he/she see's the rear end of the rolla when they merge behind me ...... just pointing out the facts ..... thats all.

does this come under the clause of raceing to the speed limit, u should of been a lawyer xoom

hmm.. when did this thead become about speedracing? the pic of the car i took was parked..?

it turned into a discussion about fast mazda's.

i wasn't street racing in my scenario anyway.

saw a vtec sticker on a holden today.

confused me slightly.