Australias fastest mazda

look ive spent the last 10 minutes looking for the appropriate thread about cars with the wrong badges on them.. and i cant find it!

but yea, anyways... check out what i spotted at my local shops the other day lol!

IMG_0223.jpg

if it is a mps, he can put whatever badge he wants on it, you should call him sir, they are veryyyy fast from standing start

at least it's a performance car, i can think of greater sins on this forum from some members

if you see an mps, don't even try it unless you are running FI or a mofo 2zz, or you can actually drive on a race track

whitestivo

if it is a mps, he can put whatever badge he wants on it, you should call him sir, they are veryyyy fast from standing start

at least it's a performance car, i can think of greater sins on this forum from some members

if you see an mps, don't even try it unless you are running FI or a mofo 2zz, or you can actually drive on a race track

Unfortunately it is not an MPS though. It isn't even an SP23. The MPS has more black trim on the rear bumper and a larger exhaust, and the SP23 has a longer section of the rear bumper that extends from where the boot lid sits.

This is just a plain 'ol Mazda 3. Big FAIL.

plumpton marketplace... made famous for the failed robbery attempt on the commonwealth bank several months ago..

by no means am i knocking the car.. i mean geez had nice rims and tint and looks well taken care of.. except the badge totally didnt look right.

Edited by J_J

whitestivo

I drive them every day of the week.

i would of though i would have enough knowledge by now about the car but i still have tried numerous times against this grey mps.

gets me every single time

whitestivo

they are quick to a point. But a good driver in a sportivo will give them a big fright!! Hell i did to one bloke and he was giving it everything it had and all he could do was pull 2 lengths on me to just over 100.

I've seen northy upset one on the move from memory too.... not in the commode either...

whitestivo

they are quick to a point. But a good driver in a sportivo will give them a big fright!! Hell i did to one bloke and he was giving it everything it had and all he could do was pull 2 lengths on me to just over 100.

I've seen northy upset one on the move from memory too.... not in the commode either...

between 2500 in second till 5000rpm he got away like no tommorow then when i hit lift he only just gained ground all the way through 3rd.

whitestivo

Clearly it wasnt an MPS, or the bloke wasnt giving it a go, because there is no chance in hell you could get close to one of them.

ahhhh i remember giving an mps the rear end of the corolla ....... poor fella didnt know what hit him ;) ;) ;) thats what happens wen u take the overtaking lane wen in reality u cant overtake the car @ the front ;) ;) ;)

are u guys street raceing again , shame on yous. i was actualy going to buy an sp23 it was sitting right next to the corolla i own now in the yard, but didnt really like the styleing of the car so i picked the corolla, plus the corolla was a few grand cheaper and im a tight *****

are u guys street raceing again , shame on yous. i was actualy going to buy an sp23 it was sitting right next to the corolla i own now in the yard, but didnt really like the styleing of the car so i picked the corolla, plus the corolla was a few grand cheaper and im a tight *****

now now spillige ..... street racing ...... no 1 is stupid enough 2 do that ....... right ?????? ....... all i knw is if a dude/chick pulls into the "lane ending ahead lane" ...... and i get my car to the speed limit before him/her ..... no wheel spinning no smoking up tyres no traction loss ..... just normal straight up driving ..... then at the end of the day he/she see's the rear end of the rolla when they merge behind me ...... just pointing out the facts ..... thats all.