2009 conquest hatch (auto) drive away deals

Hi,

I'm just curious as to what drive away prices people are getting for corolla conquest hatch automatics ?

And what bonus stuff you scored with you deal.......

well not sure depends which dealer you go to and which dealer you talk to some can be total idiots and some can be total awsome like wen i bought my 08 corolla one guy from a different dealer offered me 28,000 for the levin SX not including on road cost such a total rip off tryed to deal with him but didnt work , so then i went to a different dealer got it for 25 500 including on road cost wif window tint floor mats and the dude gave me free ipod adapter with myn lol just bcos i asked..

oh maybe this is just me but go to a dealer near closing times haha might get a good price bcos they are rushing to go home hahaha i dunno just guessing

i dont remember what the price of mine was, but it's an ascent so i dont think its much relevant if i told you what it was.

but tips on what to do whilst purchasing the car.

1. dont settle on just one dealership, check out many local ones to see which has the cheapest offer

2. make sure that dealer has stock for the corolla you want (unless you want to wait a while for your car)

3. haggle them for freebies saying that if they do so, you might consider purchasing the car

4. dont get convinced so easily, make the dealer come to you (if this fails, come another day and try your luck again)

lol anyways thats all i have for now. ill edit if i can think of anymore.

with my ascent, i got a set of genuine car mats and front weathershields.

26 000 ???

rofl thats pretty expensive, even if you got those freebies <_<

-BK-

Bought it in 2007. Well it was actually 25,580 to be exact

rofl that expensive but true ey u got it then thats like wen it just got out ahahaha myns the cheapest hahaha 25k for a levin sx on road the whole lot :D

26 000 ???

-BK-

rofl that expensive but true ey u got it then thats like wen it just got out ahahaha myns the cheapest hahaha 25k for a levin sx on road the whole lot :D

Is this 2009 version that you got?

i dont remember what the price of mine was, but it's an ascent so i dont think its much relevant if i told you what it was.

but tips on what to do whilst purchasing the car.

1. dont settle on just one dealership, check out many local ones to see which has the cheapest offer

2. make sure that dealer has stock for the corolla you want (unless you want to wait a while for your car)

3. haggle them for freebies saying that if they do so, you might consider purchasing the car

4. dont get convinced so easily, make the dealer come to you (if this fails, come another day and try your luck again)

lol anyways thats all i have for now. ill edit if i can think of anymore.

with my ascent, i got a set of genuine car mats and front weathershields.

It is quite relevant cause it gives me and indication or what or how low dealers can go and I start from there. Like the other guy that paid 26g well and you all say its too expnesive well, not knowing the situation he could of got a better deal, and he may have though 26g was a great deal. Ive been offered 24500 ascent driveaway. Now if i want parking sensors, safety and enhanced pack, mats, bonnet protector et can I get for 24g ???

i dont think youll be able to get that much freebies for that price. i think i picked up my ascent for 23500 with paint protection, mats and weathershields.

youll probably be able to get the small stuff like weathershields, mats and bonnet protector easier than you can get tints, towbar or parking sensors. (since towbar, the ball and installation costs around 400 dollars)

my suggestion would be to aim to getting at least a conquest. although i have an ascent, i do with that i picked the conquest. only reason why i didnt was the price since the car was purchased when it first came out.

with the conquest. youll get the extra power windows at the back, alloy wheels etc etc, i think you would know that already if youve been researching the car youre trying to buy.

-BK-

In 2007 I got our manual ascent hatch with metallic paint, mats, safety pack, and luxury pack (cruise, steering wheel audio controls and leather steering wheel and gear knob) for $22,500 drive away.

Today for a similarly equipped ascent auto, I wouldn't want to pay more than that.

As has been said, get the car you want now, as it costs a lot more to get the parts to up spec (if you even can) later on.

I wish I had done that when I bought mine :(

Edited by volt

i thought driveaway prices were just introduced a few months ago <_<

lols i must be unaware :lol:

EDIT: Introduced to the corolla range that is...

-BK-

Edited by BlackKnight

i dont think youll be able to get that much freebies for that price. i think i picked up my ascent for 23500 with paint protection, mats and weathershields.

youll probably be able to get the small stuff like weathershields, mats and bonnet protector easier than you can get tints, towbar or parking sensors. (since towbar, the ball and installation costs around 400 dollars)

my suggestion would be to aim to getting at least a conquest. although i have an ascent, i do with that i picked the conquest. only reason why i didnt was the price since the car was purchased when it first came out.

with the conquest. youll get the extra power windows at the back, alloy wheels etc etc, i think you would know that already if youve been researching the car youre trying to buy.

-BK-

don;t worry i'm working my way up to a conquest hahahh

26 000 ???

-BK-

Thank goodness that i get discount from toyota because of my uncle. I got my manual levin zr with moonroof to a similar price to what you guys paid for your ascents. I also got the floor mats, headlight covers and the keyring too which i don't use :)

26 000 ???

-BK-

Is this 2009 version that you got?

nar man i got brand new 08 model but the 09 model levin sx is 25.5k not including on road but try to make them chuck it in for free :P

-BK-

just wounderign what do you get in the conquest u dont get on a levin sx im pretty sure its the same just levin sx has side skirts and the conquest didnt lol someone plz tell me the difference? they both cost the same.

-BK-

just wounderign what do you get in the conquest u dont get on a levin sx im pretty sure its the same just levin sx has side skirts and the conquest didnt lol someone plz tell me the difference? they both cost the same.

basically the levin sx has the side skirts while the conquest has more air bags, traction control and vsc

Edited by kinezz

-BK-

basically the levin sx has the side skirts while the conquest has more air bags, traction control and vsc

ohhhh true hahhaah looks over safety or safety over looks :)

lola i may be wrong im not sure,

maybe the sx doesnt have climate control but the zr does ? :lol:

EDIT: I was wrong... no climate control on the sx...but to make up for it. this might help all the questions.

>Click Here<

-BK-

Edited by BlackKnight