SHAH AE Toufu Machine

Shahzan

naw, its sw20. i havnt had a chance to look inside the engine bay yet so i dont know what motor it uses.

did u get the sticker done by someone u know? or just a print shop?

u sure know lots about car stuffs, does that workshop in the photo belong to a relative?

SW20 should have at least a 3SGE if its non turbo..

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i just checked it today, it was a 3sge. ive been hearing from random forums that they use 4age, thats why i thought it would be easy swap. found out that my ae86 is originally on carby, not efi. was that the same for you too, shahzan?

Last week been doing a final upgrade to the sound system... a final sub enclosure, wont be changing it again now... this is a proper drift stable sub box for some serious SPL run...

5375_120894189550_589729550_2119018_6650832_n.jpg

5375_120894184550_589729550_2119017_4377055_n.jpg

Fiberglass tyre wall

5375_120894194550_589729550_2119019_2225166_n.jpg

5375_120894179550_589729550_2119016_458847_n.jpg

5375_120894169550_589729550_2119015_6434020_n.jpg

5375_120894199550_589729550_2119020_1643483_n.jpg

those are 12".... if i get 15" i would be in Class B in SPL group...

the rockford ones will be kept for my Malaysian car... Land Rover Discovery...

thanks dude, takes a week to complete... yes, TEE coming, and the car is part of distraction

nice nice, didnt even know theres alphasonik for sale in perth.. never seen in shops. i just got a kicker class D amp and kenwood 12" its gonna go in the trueno when its done. how much did ur subs cost? the magnets are massive.

nice nice, didnt even know theres alphasonik for sale in perth.. never seen in shops. i just got a kicker class D amp and kenwood 12" its gonna go in the trueno when its done. how much did ur subs cost? the magnets are massive.

nahh, cant find alphasonik in perth.... had to ship them from U.S... annoyingly...

its good to see you made a progress... keen on pics, hehe...

my sub cost $300+

sub box i believe was tuned at 50Hz but wait till i get a dB test to confirm

wt is the little fan on ur exhaust??

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

its not a fan, its Varex exhaust,

that "little fan" is the electronic valve control, you could make the car sound silent or "out loud"

its gonna be a while till i can start working on the car.. so much homework and assignments. ill try getting it done by december and take pictures then. varex exhausts are pretty expensive..

im gonna paint my engine block and rocker cover.. lol, just for fun. either gold or black. ofcourse, other components are goning to be painted too to match it.

are there any power difference when you switch modes on the exhaust? any backpressure problems?

u gonna spend alot of time cleaning the car too... lol

varex is reasonably priced... for 300 its a good price...

power difference, during silent, you get abit more torque surprisingly when going uphill... apart from that, you get big power difference in normal driving...

and there is no problem with back pressure... go youtube search for Varex exhaust, one of the video will explain the concept of Varex

oh 300 is ok, thought it was like 500. and its bolt on, which is easy to install lol. have u dynoed ur car? interesting to see the torque and pwoer curves.

yeah cleaning up is gonna take ages. soo luckly the ae86 is easy to remove and install engines.. unlike a 300zx and others.. they take freaking ages.

LEGEND888:

hahaha, yes, I am very surprised when I see this... never thought AE86 would be a hit at this fourm....

will definitely attend the cruise, if its before June, I'll ask my friend to drive the car, since I am still on L's till June... hehe

Guni:

haha thanks,

hahahahha... oh man! AE86 will be a hit on this forum for sure! im sure after seeing ur nice car, some other guys will be very interested on getting some AE86 too.... lolz eg trdsaads? LOLZ

yeh mate, make sure you check the WA events thread :) so you wont miss out, although im prettty sure someone gonna remind u via PM to come anyway LOL

:) Anyway, welcome..... :) hope to see you around, as you live around my house area too anyway ROFL

EDIT: Be sure to come to our hill session too! im sure u will love it in ur car! ROFL beheehhehhe!

Thats right about Initial d fanatics. There is a dude in Melb that drives a Trueno AE86. Sometimes see it on Russel Street from 8pm onwards. looks exactly like Takumi's AE86...so sweet to look at and the sound of the engine just make you smile and want to own one.

Grats on your ride Shah... really impressive! Now thats left to do is to get a black carbon hood and black Watanabe rims to complete Takumi's feared monster of an ae86. ;)

Initial D+ae86 FTW!!! :lol: :D :P

check out the pic with the Initial D stage 4 arcade game hooked upto to the ae86. :rolleyes:

LEGEND888:

hahaha, yes, I am very surprised when I see this... never thought AE86 would be a hit at this fourm....

will definitely attend the cruise, if its before June, I'll ask my friend to drive the car, since I am still on L's till June... hehe

Guni:

haha thanks,

hahahahha... oh man! AE86 will be a hit on this forum for sure! im sure after seeing ur nice car, some other guys will be very interested on getting some AE86 too.... lolz eg trdsaads? LOLZ

yeh mate, make sure you check the WA events thread :) so you wont miss out, although im prettty sure someone gonna remind u via PM to come anyway LOL

:) Anyway, welcome..... :) hope to see you around, as you live around my house area too anyway ROFL

EDIT: Be sure to come to our hill session too! im sure u will love it in ur car! ROFL beheehhehhe!

Thats right about Initial d fanatics. There is a dude in Melb that drives a Trueno AE86. Sometimes see it on Russel Street from 8pm onwards. looks exactly like Takumi's AE86...so sweet to look at and the sound of the engine just make you smile and want to own one.

Grats on your ride Shah... really impressive! Now thats left to do is to get a black carbon hood and black Watanabe rims to complete Takumi's feared monster of an ae86. ;)

Initial D+ae86 FTW!!! :lol: :D :P

check out the pic with the Initial D stage 4 arcade game hooked upto to the ae86. :rolleyes:

hehe, thanks dude... but remember, before i could start to install carbon fibre hood, i need to blow my engine first just like Takumi then i could install the hood with 20V 4AGE... :D

got Watanabe for the front as skidders, now waiting for another bargain watanabes for the back...

hehe yea,, wish i was there playing with that machine, maybe i could get a VIP access if i own an AE86 lol...

dsc00227k.jpg

dsc00223.jpg

weird how my ae86 has the exhaust on the opposite side as your ae86..

hold on... is that a zenki or kouki?

and is your engine previously 4ac or 4kc?

because i cant think of any 4age that has its exhaust bit on the opposite side, unless u moved it yourself to fool me lol

not sure which engine it was originally with, cos it came to us like that. but the carby and filters are at the trunk. just the engine is missing.

and i dont know what year model it is. i cant find the plate that it was printed on. need to look harder lol. not sure if all the trueno's in australia are import, but mines definatly is cos all the stuff is written in jap.

but yeah, 4age has the exhaust on the other side, same with the 3sge. might have to do some modifications to chuck the pipe to the otherside.

are u planning to turbo it up?