Shahzan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate sweet looking car.

Just wondering if you are thinking of selling the seat?

thanks,

well, I have to wait till I get my Cuga before I could get rid of this one... and I might consider to keep it... so yea,

If I am planning to sell it... I'll let you know....

Edited by Shahzan

once the rims are in and your ride will be complete...

maybe some better H4 bulbs?

and ofcoz you gotta fully detail the car... !!!

haha yes,,,

Iam ordering HKS H4 bulbs White, and a L.E.D rear brake lights, and a new headlight.....

the detail of the car is a sure think that I will add on..

but I can put now what I am ordering for this ride:

Ordering:

Greddy Suspension kit TYPE-S

Apexi SAFC NEO

HAYASHI RACING SAKURA (the one I am waiting for)

hayashisakura.jpg

BRIDE CUGA

Extractors 4-1-1

those are the ones i had deposit for

these are my Wanted to buy (but no money for it) list lol:

- Keiichi Tsuchiya N2 bodykit

sidestep.jpg

- GREX Oil Cooler Kits

- JUN lightened flywheel

- Nagisa Auto Light weight aluminium 3 set Pulley kit

those are the ones that I am collecting money for once I am done with the ordering bits.....

OMG! WHERE THE HECK DO U FORK OUT SO MUCH $$ with our current beautiful economy crisis ? xD

PLS SHARE UR SECRET XD

hahahaha, i order it long before the crisis.... so money value remains the same for me lol... after this I am broke lol

EDIT :( andy got to it before me... :( i want tofu seats... hahahaha

hahaha, yeaa, got a few PM over that seat.... but Andy was first lol

First of all Welcome & That is one of the most fittest 86's ive seen in Perth (i noe coz i used to have one till i destroyed it)

The whole set up & what u have in your mind right now buzzes me..u are def heading in the right direction of JDM greatness

I am def bookd for the next cruze if u bring ur lil monster

First of all Welcome & That is one of the most fittest 86's ive seen in Perth (i noe coz i used to have one till i destroyed it)

The whole set up & what u have in your mind right now buzzes me..u are def heading in the right direction of JDM greatness

I am def bookd for the next cruze if u bring ur lil monster

Hi and thanks for that, there some 86 that are better condition than mine but it's all about time till it reached to my satisfaction...

yea, but I did going off JDM bit where I am installing the subs so adds weight which is not what 86 driver would do but I only have one car so yea, just love sound too much as well...

yea as long as it's before Easter than I am fine... because during Easter and so on, the car will be back in Infinite Autosport to install Extractor and Exhaust pipe

aiyah Shahzan..im very sure we`ll be very good frens lah..got the brother feeling..the...seat....give me la ho..HAHAHA

hahaha, walau weii... wait till my Cuga arrives so I can my decision la... hehe...

aiyah Shahzan..im very sure we`ll be very good frens lah..got the brother feeling..the...seat....give me la ho..HAHAHA

hahaha, walau weii... wait till my Cuga arrives so I can my decision la... hehe...

aiya..fren this kind of thing no need wait de la xD

aiya..fren this kind of thing no need wait de la xD

hehe,,, haiyaa,,, you sometime cannot thrust the japanese la, they also can rip you off lei.... hehe

Wow, that's a clean Sprinter.

Me like the Takumi-inspired Tofu shop decals, would love to see them in person!

You could drop by... take it for a spin... wa takda lesen lagi... kena tunggu sampai June... hehe

wah..macam ini susah lo :\ itu kerusi cantik bagi saya lah..saya takkan dob kamu la.. xD

hAhahahaha

but now international students can drive legally with their licence from their own country..

bahahahaha, wa tau itu kerusi banyak special... nanti la saya duduk fikir2... hehe

prob is with my situation... I am still 16 lol.. so no lesen from KL or Perth... but I get my P on June since that is my bday

wah..macam ini susah lo :\ itu kerusi cantik bagi saya lah..saya takkan dob kamu la.. xD

hAhahahaha

but now international students can drive legally with their licence from their own country..

bahahahaha, wa tau itu kerusi banyak special... nanti la saya duduk fikir2... hehe

prob is with my situation... I am still 16 lol.. so no lesen from KL or Perth... but I get my P on June since that is my bday

wah cibai lah..so young..make me feel so old..cb cb xD

hahaha cheebye.. when did this forum transform into some msian manglish forum! hahaha.. :) :) seatsss.. shotttt gunnnnnn but andy pulled the trigger early hahaa..

jer maybe we'd hv to pin point shah's house and raid it :P

hahaha cheebye.. when did this forum transform into some msian manglish forum! hahaha.. :) :) seatsss.. shotttt gunnnnnn but andy pulled the trigger early hahaa..

if you read the words and look at the picture, it says It's at my Mates place... lol... therefore he is taking good care of it... no more information of my fren's location... haha....

and to make sure my car wont get stolen, I bring my steering everywhere i go... hehe

if you read the words and look at the picture, it says It's at my Mates place... lol... therefore he is taking good care of it... no more information of my fren's location... haha....

and to make sure my car wont get stolen, I bring my steering everywhere i go... hehe

thats what Mr.Bean does too!!

haha thats pretty big item to be walking around with :S