SHAH AE Toufu Machine

Shahzan

ADM Trueno... 4AGE convert from 4ac

Bought this almost a year ago... only been out for a drive once or twice because the engine is broken.....

Bought it almost stock,,,

few mods were:

-re-paint

-air filter

-ground wire

that's about it that i could remember....

here's pics.....

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00723-1.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

that was before,,

now the car is with the hands of Infinite Autosport...

getting a new engine, new steering, new suspension and more...

just to make it run well...

its been with Infinite for almost 5-ish months and the waits is almost over lol....

Edited by Shahzan

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's pic of progress

so far i know the prob is:

-broken engine

-rubbish suspension

-leaking

-minor brake problem

-dashboard meter (fuel gauge) not working

-and few more dat i cant remember

Before:

DSC02766.jpg

DSC027717.jpg

and then:

DSC02920.jpg

DSC02939.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

DSC02995.jpg

Pics of parts, that i only took:

DSC02926.jpg

DSC02935-1.jpg

The current state of the car:

n589729550_1142520_5174.jpg

n589729550_1142527_7464.jpg

n589729550_1142525_6794.jpg

n589729550_1142523_6127.jpg

What's new?

Change the horn button to Nardi now

Installed Fog lamp following proper Initial D style

Replaced Fuel Pump

added new ICE stuff

Alpine X-100 head unit

RS-165 Speakers

Rockford Punch Limited 4-channel Amp

Coming Up:

Alphasonik Amp

Rockford Capacitor

Rockford P3 Subs

Strobe light

Apexi SAFC-NEO

hopefully get my Bride Cuga by April for installation

this wouldnt have happened to be driving on leach highway on friday night would it?

it was either you or another initial d fan

but nice car none the less :)

bahahaha, yes that could be me.... it could only be me with a Toufu shop sticker with my name written on it... and was a fail on that night as I hit a Road Block and nearly get in trouble with my exhaust so i turn it down... hehe, thank you VAREX

nice car man..hope to c it in person :P

thanks,

thanks, we might meet at the next crusie

damn! good 2 see u representing WA! u have to come to WA meet! :)

will do, just let me know when and I will try to be there

this wouldnt have happened to be driving on leach highway on friday night would it?

it was either you or another initial d fan

but nice car none the less :)

bahahaha, yes that could be me.... it could only be me with a Toufu shop sticker with my name written on it... and was a fail on that night as I hit a Road Block and nearly get in trouble with my exhaust so i turn it down... hehe, thank you VAREX

nice car man..hope to c it in person :P

thanks,

thanks, we might meet at the next crusie

damn! good 2 see u representing WA! u have to come to WA meet! :)

will do, just let me know when and I will try to be there

HAHAHHHA! watch the ratings on ur thread mate... see how many people is replying and reading! LOLZ!

you have to come to our next meet! im sure its going to be a turn out! people wnna check out ur car :D

LEGEND888:

hahaha, yes, I am very surprised when I see this... never thought AE86 would be a hit at this fourm....

will definitely attend the cruise, if its before June, I'll ask my friend to drive the car, since I am still on L's till June... hehe

Guni:

haha thanks,

LEGEND888:

hahaha, yes, I am very surprised when I see this... never thought AE86 would be a hit at this fourm....

will definitely attend the cruise, if its before June, I'll ask my friend to drive the car, since I am still on L's till June... hehe

Guni:

haha thanks,

hahahahha... oh man! AE86 will be a hit on this forum for sure! im sure after seeing ur nice car, some other guys will be very interested on getting some AE86 too.... lolz eg trdsaads? LOLZ

yeh mate, make sure you check the WA events thread :) so you wont miss out, although im prettty sure someone gonna remind u via PM to come anyway LOL

:) Anyway, welcome..... :) hope to see you around, as you live around my house area too anyway ROFL

EDIT: Be sure to come to our hill session too! im sure u will love it in ur car! ROFL beheehhehhe!

Edited by LEGEND888

LEGEND888:

Guni:

haha thanks,

i love the 86... hahah totally adore it :) and the sticker is another plus! lol.. keep us posted on new stuff ey

if you dont mind, where did you source your varex from? and how much? always kinda wanted one but they r bit too pricey..

LEGEND888:

haha... can't wait to know you guys....

yeaa,,, i hope someone would remind me maybe Y-try will remind won't ya, we both been on same school... hehe

oh btw, do mind asking if you could send me a link to the WA section, I am just used to the AE86DC forum and now confused with this one lol...

hey cool, not far apart neighbours... iam at the Brentwood area, next to Bull Creek Station, where you located?

you could drop by sometimes and take my 86 for a spin, always wanted some1 else to drive the car... hehe

Kenneth:

haha thanks, tried my best to copy the sticker and change the meaning from:

Fujiwara Toufu Shop (Akina)

to

Shah Toufu Shop (Perth)

lol

yea, I got the Varex from Infinite Autosport, cost me 350 for those... they located at Bibra Lake and if you want to buy, I could PM you their address...

LEGEND888:

yeaa,,, i hope someone would remind me maybe Y-try will remind won't ya, we both been on same school... hehe

oh btw, do mind asking if you could send me a link to the WA section, I am just used to the AE86DC forum and now confused with this one lol...

hey cool, not far apart neighbours... iam at the Brentwood area, next to Bull Creek Station, where you located?

you could drop by sometimes and take my 86 for a spin, always wanted some1 else to drive the car... hehe

Kenneth:

to

Shah Toufu Shop (Perth)

lol

yea, I got the Varex from Infinite Autosport, cost me 350 for those... they located at Bibra Lake and if you want to buy, I could PM you their address...

just a random note, if you click that "QUOTE" button on the post you are replying, it will include what the other person said so it will be eaiser to follow too..

LEGEND888:

Kenneth:

to

Shah Toufu Shop (Perth)

lol

just a random note, if you click that "QUOTE" button on the post you are replying, it will include what the other person said so it will be eaiser to follow too..

yea, do know that... I am just used to the Old Skool style where there wasn't a quote button lol... but hey, ill take note on that... hehe

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=20415

thats the thread thats still waiting for a date and time for a cruise

all these guys will be there haha

hope you get your rims before it man haha

cool, thanx Ron....

you want toufu? haha... can can... if you live on the hills i will deliver to you... haha

man, My rims is just too hard to find... so I wont be getting my DREAM RIMS till like August...

so If anyone has a old skool 14 inch rims 4 holes any offset, for under 400... do send me a PM...

Edited by Shahzan

bad news from yesterday....

Ordered BRIDE CUGA from Japan with Sparco shoes....

but when it arrive yesterday at my mates house, turns out its a wrong package that they send

DSC03883.jpg

It's SPARCO PRODRIVE Full Bucket.... with rails not for Toyota....

but the shoes is right size and right one...

i ring the supplier and they will send my Cuga and it will take 6 weeks to arrive Perth... and no seat rails... which means I have to spend 400 bucks for a new rails....

they say I could keep the Prodrive... hehe... I might turn it to a living room chair or something