My Celica with varex muffler!

ST162_GTTwo

Hey guys, its me! i have dome some mods, thought i would share them with u, (yeah i know my tail-light is damaged. someone got me with a hammer. im still looking for the *****, so i can knock him into the next week.)

IMG_0301.jpg

Engine, with heatshield over podfilter.

IMG_0299.jpg

I have installed the '86 front. looks much better.

IMG_0298.jpg

this is my car with the new exhaust installed... sounds awesome!

IMG_0290.jpg

During install (1)

IMG_0291.jpg

During install (2)

IMG_0292.jpg

Buttonning it up.

IMG_0218.jpg

New Gauges before install

IMG_0226.jpg

After install

IMG_0220.jpg

Night-time gauges

IMG_0266.jpg

Interior with gauges and new gear knob (carbon-fiber, DRiFT)

Edited by ST162_GTTwo

here are some vids:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

yeah, a mate has his finger over the camera lens... what a nut, lol

Edited by ST162_GTTwo

does everyone that owns a varex still live at their parents house?

whitestivo

whitestivo.....

no.... not everyone with a Varex lives with their parents, and if they did... whats your issue?

whats your problem with Varex Mufflers? Just tell us all... whats on your mind, and we can deal with it ok?

I know you think you're clever, and grinning like a cheshire cat, but insulting members like this is getting stupid now.

st162, apologies for my post, your post about your mother and cool sounds just made me laugh and I was having a laugh.

whitestivo

no problem man, just think a bit more carefully before you post, make it look less like an insult. reason i went with the varex, i live in an area with old people in, and they like quiet. thats the reason why.

Looks good and sounds great mate. And i know what your going through lol i dont live with my mum but everytime she sees one of my celica's shes always "Why does it have to be so loud? Does that realy need a turbo on it? Why dont you buy a 4 door car? What are you gonna do when you have kids and can't get them in the back?? I saw this nice 4 door ford lazer the other day....." Ect Ect... Oh and i will be selling a ST162 for parts in the new month or so. I'll start a new thread when im ready to move it. So anyone in the Geelong or Melbourne area looking for bits for a 3s-ge St162 give me a shout B) Ps why does your air box look like its in a pie tin?

Edited by SeiferST162

Looks good and sounds great mate. And i know what your going through lol i dont live with my mum but everytime she sees one of my celica's shes always "Why does it have to be so loud? Does that realy need a turbo on it? Why dont you buy a 4 door car? What are you gonna do when you have kids and can't get them in the back?? I saw this nice 4 door ford lazer the other day....." Ect Ect... Oh and i will be selling a ST162 for parts in the new month or so. I'll start a new thread when im ready to move it. So anyone in the Geelong or Melbourne area looking for bits for a 3s-ge St162 give me a shout B) Ps why does your air box look like its in a pie tin?

it looks like a pie tin because all i had to cut the metal was pruning snips. it would look better if i had proper tin snips.

• 1 month later...
nice, the leather seats look great and more supportive for those spirited drives :D

there was this one time getting into the car for the first time with the new seats, i slid myself forward to get comfortable, and i gave myself a wedgie. thats how well these seats hold ya, lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I know I'm reviving this dead thread and sorry, but where did you get your dash gauges from and how much?

The car looks magnificent.

sorry it took me so long, but im back!! i got my gauges from eBay, look for "Castle Hill gauges" they do a brilliant job. :Update!: JDM gauges In!!

JDM Gauges In, Shortshifter installed too, and seats wired up.

c19312d2.jpg

New gauges, notice the speedo ends at 180KM/H, its also added a speed bell.

IMG_0045.jpg

Shortshift.

IMG_0034.jpg

White Door lenses. i got the idea from a mate on ST162.net (Rev_head is his screenname) who has the same setup, but with blue globes.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Does anyone else know about the No Smokers trays? i got one with the parts car...

BTW, i need new radiator hoses... im in dire need of radiator hoses... they are stuffed.

Birthday is in 2 weeks... going to get new tyres, and new rego. (the ones have almost worn out... dont get sime tyres. they wear too quick. i had mine just a few months, and are almost down at the wear maker.)

Edited by ST162_GTTwo