ZR6 and auxiliary audio input

sandshoe

I'm a new member to this forum. Just ordered a RAV4 ZR6 - my first SUV/4WD, and in fact my very first Toyota!

Does anyone know if the Satnav stereo that is standard in the ZR6 comes with an audio input for my iPod? The salesman can't tell me whether it does, doesn't, or is an option. He's checking, but I thought I'd ask the real experts!

Thanks.

I'm a new member to this forum. Just ordered a RAV4 ZR6 - my first SUV/4WD, and in fact my very first Toyota!

Does anyone know if the Satnav stereo that is standard in the ZR6 comes with an audio input for my iPod? The salesman can't tell me whether it does, doesn't, or is an option. He's checking, but I thought I'd ask the real experts!

Thanks.

In the 08 Rav4 ZR6 its in the console box with a power outlet

Thanks, guys, that's great. Can't do without my iPod, and those FM transmitter things are HOPELESS!

yes it does have one, but you wont be able to display your songs etc.. on the cars stereo lcd display.

you will have to use your ipod if you want to change songs or skip .

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks, Bruster. Yeah, I can live with that, so long as the sound quality is there!

i think sound quality will depend on your mp3 track, i can tell you i just got the new Nokia 5800 and hooked it up to the RAV4 and the quality was fantastic.