corona questions

sideways

i have been given a st-141 corona wagon thats got a 2s-ge engine and i was wandering are these engines are very similar to 3s-ge engine??? i was thinking of putting a turbo on it, its got a carby so it would be fiarly easy and cheap. also road wothyness is not a problem as its registered as a fram car so i can do anything to it an it will still be registered( not that i will drive it on the road anyway, i live on a big farm so yeah) dont you love loopholes??? :D :D :D

also the biggest problem is that i managed to snap the tail shaft snapped so does anyone know if the wagons have the same wheelbase as the sedans? or more to the point does anyone know if the tailshafts are the same? do auto an manual have the same tailshaft?

another thing, the oringinal key was snaped off in the ignition and it dosnt have the central locking bit(yes you use a screwdriver as the key lol) and all the doors apart from the drivers one are locked and you cant open them. does anyone know how to "hotwire" the pickup thingy for the central locking so i can open the doors agian?

thanks in advance

hayden

i have been given a st-141 corona wagon thats got a 2s-ge engine and i was wandering are these engines are very similar to 3s-ge engine???

I think you'll find it's really a 2S-C, not a 2SGE (which doesn't technically exist). They are from the same family as the 3SGE, but will share very little.

• 1 year later...

oh sorry, yeah its a 2s-c, my mistake.

does anyone know about the tailshaft??? or does anyone in WA have one that i could buy???

The auto and manaul tail shafts are the same im just not sure if the wagon and the saden are the same but all u have to do is call a wreckers and they will tell u if they have 1