sportivo clutch question

Hey all, i kinda little worried, i think my clutch might be going, but also i was driving today and when it felt like it slipped a little i had my air-con on and i find that my air-con lags my car sometimes depending on the weather, i am not slipping much at all just find i put my foot down and slow reaction time. I just dont have the money to fix it atm, if it was going would it be slipping heaps, i think it is only the air-con because i have just started using my air heaps atm and only noticed lately...

When you turn your A/C on, cars tend to be abit laggier because the A/C gets power from the motor to run it. As for your clutch, if it does slip alot, it does mean its on its way but if you drive the car like a baby all the time, it will increase the life of your clutch. If you are interested in changing it, it would roughly be around the $600 mark including new clutch and the labour to do it. If I were you, I wouldnt be so worried. (Unless its really that bad).