Cressida Mk2 Full Import

sketra

Well guys, I thought I would let you know about my other car I will be getting in the future once my grandad can't drive no more.

If I remember correctly its a 1989, turbo deisel... *sigh* not a fan of deisels. Well here are some exterior shots of the "Mini Limo".

Photo0600.jpg

Photo0598.jpg

Well what do you guys think?

Just so you know, it's just a MarkII, not a Cressida. The X8x crowd are very picky about the cars they drive, and whilst the Cresta, Chaser, Mark II and Cressida are all on the same chassis there are major differences between them.

Oh trust me it has cressida in the insides of the car..... ill get proof of it sometime when i see the car next.....

Most likely some stuff has been swapped in then. There is no such thing as Cressida Mark II, they are separate models on the same chassis (like an AE92 Seca and Levin - a lot of stuff can be swapped, a lot of stuff can't). If you put a Cressida side-by-side with a Cresta or Mark II you'll notice the differences immediately, especially in the boot and windows

Hmmm ok then.... meh is the mark 2 like the most snazziest model cause this thing as massaging drivers seat if i recall...

Edited by sketra

• 3 weeks later...

I got a jzx 90 TourerV Mark II

Mark II is pretty much base model stuff but seriously the Chaser just has carbon fibre look door and dash inserts instead of the Mark IIs wood grain.......

Its more about what you like.....

The Cresta is the top luxo barge

there's more cressida in the cresta than there is in the Mark II, it's got fully framed windows on the doors for a start... I had an X81 chaser which I put a 1J and R154 into. The Diesel x81 has a live axle rear end, the IRS G series rear end can be bolted in though as a few guys have done with theirs in the past when they were also converted to 1jz power.