funny sound, help please

lol ill check for rocks when its not raining :)

my friend said i might be out of brake pad, because its got a thin piece that sticks out when it runs out and makes a ticking sound

also anthony, dunno what type of wheel weights your wheels have, but check if their lose.

LOL. An all so familiar story. Man that was such a simple fix.

how do i check the wheel weight?

ive changed the tyre, and since added the coilovers, but its still making that ticking/screeching sound when wheels are rotating forward, we jacked the car up and rotated by hand but i guess it wasn't enough to make the sound.

Pull the disc off and check that your handbrake shoes aren't worn out. Due to the nature of them being leading and trailing type setup, this may be the reason you hear the noise in one direction and not the other

~Josh

Pull the disc off and check that your handbrake shoes aren't worn out. Due to the nature of them being leading and trailing type setup, this may be the reason you hear the noise in one direction and not the other

~Josh

yeah my friend said it could be something about the handbrake inside the disc, that it maybe worn out or tangled?

if we have the time, we will be looking at it tomorrow :)

thanks for that josh